KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
1. Knowledge of all cleaning chemicals used.
2. Knowledge of assigned cleaning equipment.
3. Dependable, honest and trustworthy.
4. Must have a good attendance record.
- Physically capable of pushing, bending, standing and walking for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Subject to internal working conditions, including a smoking environment.
EDUCATION AND SKILLS
Education Required: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
Experience: No prior experience necessary
Computer Skills: No computer skills required.
Certificates & Licenses: Must meet Tribal/State compact licensing requirements, pass criminal background check and submit to drug testing.