Prolific 1, a leading distribution partner across the sports and entertainment industry, is seeking an experienced professional to join its team as a Business Development Associate.
The Business Development Associate manages existing relationships with venues and primary ticketing sources. In addition, they are responsible for listing tickets for events, buying tickets on a daily basis to add to the company's inventory, and working toward growing our networks with teams, venues, and primary ticketing suppliers. Individuals in this position take a primary role in performing market research and following secondary market trends.
Successful candidates are self-starters who are fearless and will be enthusiastic about growing the business and committed to maintaining positive working relationships with primary market vendors in a fast-paced environment. The canidate should have extensive knowledge of the sports landscape and should understand primary and secondary ticketing.
Development and Purchasing:
- Purchase tickets from primary vendors
- Make direct contact with primary ticketing sources
- Constantly and independenly seek new revenue streams at intermediate level
- Maintain and grow existing relationships with primary ticketing vendors and participate in networking to establish new business relationships
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization
- Research and build relationships with new clients by growing, maintaining and leveraging your network
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company's practice leaders/principals
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion
- Account management of premium and theatre inventory
- Run current data reports to see overall performance of tickets
- Work with numbers at intermediate level to determine profit margins and profitable purchasing opportunities
- Advanced understanding of Qlik and other generated reports to Interpret data and propose confident ticket investment numbers in line with P1 goals and direction
- Intermediate understanding of Ticketnetwork Point of Sale System
- Monthly purchase reconcliation and assist accounting team as needed
- Intermediate understanding of Internal business processes and ability to problem solve
- Accuracy and attention to detail in completing tasks
- Works independently as well as in collaboration with the team to be efficient and meet targeted deadlines
- Additional tasks based on needs of the business
|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.