We're looking for someone who is ready to go beyond in everything they do. If you are someone with a genuine drive to improve your life and the lives of those around you, we encourage you to explore careers with Embassy Suites The Embassy Suites Bloomington West is looking for qualified candidates to join our Housekeeping Team! We are seeking motivated and enthusiastic individuals with an eye for detail, a guest centric attitude and who enjoy working as part of a team in a fast past environment. Candidates must be able to work weekends and holidyas. Previous hotel housekeeping experience is preferred but not required.
Essential Job Functions:
* Report to Housekeeping Office at the beginning of shift, pick up and sign out key, and return key when
reporting to office at end of shift.
* Clean and maintain all assigned rooms and suites daily, including bed stripping, bathroom cleaning, vacuuming,
dusting, checking of room lights, television, spot cleaning, and stocking all room supplies.
* Report any items missing from rooms and suites.
* Report all items in need of repair to supervisor and maintain equipment used in work.
* Protect guest safety and well-being; be courteous to all guests and co-workers. Keep all doors closed when
cleaning for safety and security purposes.
* All lost and found are to be taken to the Housekeeping office as soon as they are found.
* Must have comprehensive knowledge of the English language to effectively communicate with guests,
associates, and vendors.
* Ability to accurately report information.
* Must follow all safety training to maintain proper health pertaining to bending, stretching, arm movement and
* Ability to scrupulously follow all Stepstone and hotel policies and procedures.
* Attend required meetings.
* Projects and assignments are completed thoroughly, professionally, and with care.
* Adjusts to high-pressure conditions and is open to change.
* Assumes responsibility for personal growth and development.
* Conducts him\herself (acts and dresses) professionally at all times; sets standards for all associates.
* Understands and communicates the Stepstone Mission and Core values.
* Expresses ideas and conveys information clearly, effectively, and professionally.
* Actively listens to others.
* Conveys company information, decision, or problems to appropriate parties on a timely basis.
* Works to resolve disagreements and is respectful of peers and co-workers.
Minimum lifting of 20 pounds.
Pushing, bending, stooping, upward reaching, manual dexterity.
Hearing, writing, reading.
Minimum pulling of 20 pounds.
Other duties may be assigned.
Medical (full time)
Dental (full time)
Vision (full time)
401(k) (full time)
Paid Time Off (full time)
Life insurance (full time)
Hiton discount travel program