Monday-Thursday. Fridays off. Saturdays required.
We are looking for a dynamic, experienced Front Desk Representation to join our fast-growing dental partnership network’s (“DPN”) Dental team.
Our local partnerships offer the chance to work with Partners and team members dedicated to their communities and their teams. As a member of the office team, you will pursue regional business objectives with our Operations team and be a key contributor to the success with the East Tremont Dental .
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Completes daily insurance verifications for all scheduled patients
- Greet all patients by first name with a friendly personality as they arrive and assist them throughout their office visit.
- Serve as the face of the company, offering friendly service to those entering the office or calling in on the phone
- Confirm all future appointments
- Assist patients with billing questions
- Submit Insurance Claims with proper attachments and narratives.
- Follow-up with unscheduled recare/treatment appointments.Qualifications:
- 2-3 years dental experience preferred
- Associates Degree preferred
- Outstanding professionalism, high moral standards, and a self-motivated work ethic
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to build trusting relationships with your co-workers and patients
- Driven personality to want to strive to be the best in your profession and provide the best care for our patients.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Guaranteed Hourly Rate $22-$24HR
- Paid Vacation & Paid Holidays
- 401k Program: with matching contributions
- Benefits: (offered at 30 hours or more)
- Competitive health, dental, and vision plan
- Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Schedules
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, protected veteran status, disability status or other legally protected status. We will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.