Are you a Network Systems Administrator who is passionate about people? Are you looking for a job where you’ll enjoy excellent benefits and the chance to make a difference in your community? Then join the I Am Boundless, Inc. team!
We are a fast-growing nonprofit organization committed to building a world that realizes the boundless potential of all people. For more than forty years, we’ve provided people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and behavioral health challenges the support and services to thrive. Our person-centered approach to care celebrates people for who they are and empowers them to become active participants in the communities where they live, work, and play.
Will you join us? Apply today!
Working for Boundless has many perks. We treat our team like family and offer advantages that allow you to focus, thrive, and grow. Why Boundless?
- Excellent benefits including no-cost dental, vision, and life insurance
- A Boundless sponsored $150 deposited into your flexible spending plan
- 232 hours of paid time off
- Student loan forgiveness through the Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Scholarships geared towards professional development and continued education
- Career growth opportunities
Pay Range: $60,000 - $70,000 annually
What You Will be Doing
We want people to join our team who share our values of love, excellence, respect, empowerment, and well-being. The ideal candidate will manage company technology needs, including implementing and maintaining IT systems and networks, workstations, and other infrastructure in multiple sites. Primary duties include solving a variety of server, network, OS, application, and other problems, both remote and onsite. The position demands expert knowledge in Microsoft systems, applications, Azure, Active Directory, and basic networking.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or 3-5 years of experience in Systems/Network Administration
- Working knowledge of LAN and WAN networking
- Fundamental understanding of TCP/IP and DNS
- 3+ years advanced troubleshooting of Windows OS and application issues
- 1-2 years of experience with virtualization technologies
- Cloud administration desirable. Azure preferred
- Strong soft skills, including outstanding customer service, ardent team commitment and collaboration as well as a friendly personality
- Excellent relationship building and communications skills. Able to explain technical concepts to non-technical people
- Ability to install and manage Windows and iOS systems
- Net+, A+ and MCSE certifications a plus, or equivalent knowledge required
- Working knowledge of Active Directory administration and other MS technologies
- Broad and thorough experience with IT support required
- Ability to operate without close supervision and handle significant time and other pressures
All candidates who have received an offer of employment will be required to undergo a pre-employment background check, drug screen, and health screen as applicable for the role.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.