Starting pay is $15 hourly!
Who is Russell Cellular?
Russell Cellular is a Verizon Wireless Authorized Retailer that has been in business since 1993. We are a part of Verizon's Big 6 program and was awarded Verizon Wireless Partner of the Year for 2018. With over 700 locations, 42 states, and 2,600 plus employees, our mission us to provide the best wireless experience to every customer, every time.
Russell Cellular has three pillars we live by: Opportunity, Value and Team.
Opportunity: Russell Cellular will partner with you to grow in your career by providing ongoing opportunities to increase your skills and achieve your aspirations.
Value: All Russell Cellular employees deserve to feel valued and we do this through recognition, consistent coaching and feedback, and ongoing training.
Team: Russell Cellular is grounded in a team culture where we expect everyone to help those around themselves to succeed.
We want you to be a Solution Center Expert!
Bring individualism and passion to our positive department. Being an Expert is about creating experiences that make our employees feel valued, building trust through resolution, and bringing your passion! We'll count on you to deliver the best experience to every employee and customer every time.
Why Russell Cellular?
Here are some reasons why Russell Cellular is the company for you!
- Heath, dental, vision, life insurance and Aflac short term disability
- Paid Sick Days, Paid Vacation Days, and Paid Company Holidays
- Employee Assistance Programs
- 401k with a company match
- Verizon Sales discounts, sales contests and incentives
- Opportunity for growth and advancement through training
- Flexible scheduling
- Employee referral programs
- Community involvement opportunities
What you will do in your role:
- Ability to deliver outstanding employee support to over 650+ retail locations
- Positive Attitude
- Effective phone and email communication skills
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and communication skills are essential
- Ability to meet daily and monthly performance
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- Positive attitude and pleasant demeanor
- Team Player
- Strong computer skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Develop and maintain a strong knowledge of company products and services
- General office skills
- Professional appearance
- Minimum High School /GED required
Available to work flexible hours between 8:00A.M. - 10:00 P.M. Monday- Saturday
Available to work flexible hours rotating Sundays between 9:00A.M. - 7:00P.M.
40-hour work week guaranteed
Come and join us and be a part of the Russell Cellular success!
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Russell Cellular is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Russell Cellular makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.