Assists the Advertising Manager with administrative functions and the execution of department collateral across the resort.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Promotes internal/external customer service through prompt, efficient and friendly service.
2. Provides daily support for advertising administrative functions, marketing, and design projects.
3. Ability to use Adobe Creative Suite to assist graphic design as needed. Strong knowledge of printing and execution; preferably large format printing and cutting.
4. Assists Events/Promotions with execution of event/promotion specific collateral. Provide additional support with events and promotions.
5. Monitors production inventory for tracking and reordering. Maintains inventory in an organized manner for easy retrieval and/or storage.
6. Plans and prepares project requests; provides input on content and copy.
7. Assists in the dissemination of marketing information to the resort staff.
8. Strong understanding of Microsoft Office, including Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
9. Works with vendors, customers and other departmental staff as needed to realize marketing objectives.
10. Promotes a clean, safe and healthy work environment for employees and guests. Promptly reports all concerns to Supervisor.
11. Ensures that the operation of equipment, tools and materials are handled in a safe manner.
12. Performs other duties as assigned.