The Le Meridien Sheraton Charlotte Complex is currently seeking a dynamic, and motivated individual for the position of Human Resources Coordinator at our StepStone Hospitality managed hotel. This candidate should demonstrate excellent organizational and communication skills; a strong proficiency in multi-tasking with previous hospitality housekeeping experience being essential.
The primary purpose of the Human Resources Coordinator is to conduct the day-to-day operation of the Human Resources department which includes greeting internal and external guests to the Human Resources department, administration of company benefits programs, conducting enrollments, answering questions, and troubleshooting problems.
The responsibilities of the Human Resources Coordinator include but are not limited to:
- Support the employment process including applicant screening, determining eligibility for employment, conducting reference checks, and verifying paperwork for accuracy.
- Refer potential new hires to department managers when appropriate for interviews.
- Assist with department outgoing correspondence and memorandums as needed.
- Maintain all logs (new hire, termination, transfers, department meetings, turnover reports) daily by period and prepare reports in a timely, accurate manner.
- Assist with answering questions about benefits. Ensure all policies and procedures are followed and completed forms to be accurate with timely submission.
- Assist with coordination of all other new hire pre-employment steps to ensure compliance with all Company policies and procedures.
- Respond to all interviewed applicants via telephone or email within required time frame.
- Track and assist, when necessary, the completion of appropriate paperwork for new hires, terminations, payroll action forms and employee status changes in a timely, accurate manner.
- Assist with New Hire Orientation and associate onboarding.
- Assist the HR department in maintaining accurate employee records
|We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.