- Multi-Unit, Brand, Big Box, Convention Center, Independent, Select Service & High End Hotel Revenue Management Experience
- Third-Party Management Experience
- Proven success record as a leader successfully heading up the revenue management discipline at the regional level.
- Experience with hotels containing 50,000 square feet or more of meeting space and heavy group contribution
- Knowledge of key RM tools Hotelligence, STAR, Marriott Systems, Opera PMS
The Regional of RM position will work hand-in-hand and directly report to the SVP of RM of StepStone Hospitality. This individual will be responsible for setting Revenue Management strategies and working directly with Sales & Marketing teams, property GM, Front Desk, Rooms Control for the corresponding hotels.
The Regional VP of RM must be a detail oriented, hands-on individual who understands the Revenue, Sales & Marketing aspects of the industry, formulate appropriate strategy, as well as effectively manage, communicate and hold team members accountable in delivering results.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has a strong work-ethic, who has the ability to work from multiple locations, and driven to be a leader and a significant part of a growth-oriented organization.
- Develop, monitor and adjust sales and pricing strategies based on seasonality
- Manage and maintain group and transient inventory controls including, room types and rate inventory controls, group inventory and cut-off dates, implementation of blackout dates and managing sellout strategies in partnership with Front Office and the DOS.
- Conduct competitive and demand analyses and provides critical analysis of chosen strategies, room statistics and general demand factors to ensure the most effective and efficient balance between demand and availability,
- Conduct forecasting and budgeting, review all competitive shops, review demand, convention and city event calendars, maintain data on competitor products and maintain historical data on events and performance
- Prepare the weekly strategy meeting packet including pace, forecast, business intelligence reports
- Conduct the Weekly Strategy meetings and execute changes based on the strategic decisions
- Knowledgeable with Opera PMS, ProfitSage, Marriott Revenue Management Systems
- Attend owners meeting on as needed basis
- Able to analyze the STAR report
StepStone Hospitality Overview
Founded in 2007, Rhode Island-based StepStone Hospitality is a private, family owned organization specializing in management for full-service and select service hotel and restaurant operations. The company provides a unique combination of strong, hands-on operations experience, world-class strategic asset management, and food and beverage expertise, maintaining a balanced focus between revenue enhancement, margin expansion and guest satisfaction.