Are you a Housekeeper who is passionate about people? Are you looking for a job where you’ll enjoy excellent benefits and the chance to make a difference in your community? Then join the I Am Boundless, Inc. team!
We are a fast-growing nonprofit organization committed to building a world that realizes the boundless potential of all people. For more than forty years, we’ve provided people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and behavioral health challenges the support and services to thrive. Our person-centered approach to care celebrates people for who they are and empowers them to become active participants in the communities where they live, work, and play. Will you join us? Apply today!
Working for Boundless has many perks. We treat our team like family and offer advantages that allow you to focus, thrive, and grow. Why Boundless?
- Excellent benefits including no-cost dental, vision, and life insurance.
- A Boundless sponsored $150 deposited into your flexible spending plan.
- 80 hours of paid time off
- Student loan forgiveness through the Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program.
- Scholarships geared towards professional development and continued education.
- Career growth opportunities.
Available Work Schedule:
What You Will be Doing
We want people to join our team who share our values of love, excellence, respect, empowerment, and well-being. The ideal candidate will be responsible for keeping assigned premises clean and orderly. The Housekeeper, under the direction of the Environmental Services Lead, is responsible for cleaning and disinfecting. He/she performs a variety of routine cleaning functions as assigned to maintain a sanitary, attractive and orderly condition throughout all areas.
- High School Diploma, GED, or environmental services experience.
- Experience in custodial or environmental services.
- Custodial experience in healthcare facilities, schools, or university settings.
- One to two years of custodial experience.
- Valid Ohio Driver's License
- Proof of Auto Insurance
- No more than five points on driving record
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccine required
Special Skills and Requirements
- Able to stand, kneel crouch, and crawl; able to walk or run within reason; able to handle exposure to chemicals and cleaning supplies.
- Able to push, pull, lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Strong time management and problem-solving skills.
- Works well under pressure and with others as a team.
- Must be able to read, write, and comprehend instructions.
- Must be able to add and subtract simple numbers.
- Team player.
All candidates who have received an offer of employment will be required to undergo a pre-employment background check, drug screen, and health screen as applicable for the role.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.