From under the lights of US Bank Stadium and Target Center to the inner workings of Tesla and the University of Minnesota, ArchKey Technologies, an Archkey Solutions Company, is one of North Americas premier electrical and low-voltage providers. When you work with an ArchKey Solutions platform company, the future is yours to create. With an average employee tenure over nine years, we are committed to developing your talents and finding the best place for you to succeed within our organization. We are currently seeking an Associate Project Manager to add to our Plymouth, MN team.
The culture at ArchKey Technologies is built around empowerment and our shared core values Problem Solvers, Responsive to Customers, Optimize Teamwork, Uncompromising Integrity, and Do What You Say and embodies the attitudes we use to create an inclusive work environment. As problem solvers, we believe theres always room for growth and evolution and that what makes us different provides unique perspectives that can also make us better. We extend beyond the traditional to also celebrate diverse ways of thinking and form inclusive workplaces. No matter where your journey with us begins, we look forward to seeing what impact you can make on us to improve, reshape, and enhance our culture.
What youll do as an Associate Project Manager
- Coordinate field staff and collaborate with project managers to manage all construction processes to ensure project quality, schedule, cost control, safety, and customer satisfaction.
- Review plans and specifications to understand project scope and milestones. Prepare drawings and sketches, change orders, estimates, RFIs, material and labor cost codes, etc.
- Support project managers with budget tracking, customer billing, labor estimates, scheduling, job cost reviews, purchase orders, project status reports, and tracking of inspections, testing, and reporting.
- Build effective relationships with customers, foremen, design team, specialty contractors, suppliers, vendors, and user groups.
- Learn from and assist Project Managers in pushing projects forward despite obstacles for on-time and on-budge completion.
- Provide high quality services as it relate to clients, grow and develop professionally, and have opportunities to advance to a Project Manager role.
Our best candidates
- Will have an associate degree or equivalent work experience in project management, business administration, construction management, or a related field; bachelors degree is preferred.
- Will have general knowledge of construction methods, materials, costing, scheduling, estimating, and general industry safety standards to deliver consistently high-quality outcomes.
- Demonstrate independent problem solving, collaboration, mathematical skills.
- Apply strong organization skills, attention to detail, customer-oriented communication skills, as well as strong listening, verbal, and written communication skills to effectively relay necessary information from jobsite to other team members.
- Are receptive to those who have a different point of view as a way to consider new ideas or approaches and respect the perspectives of others.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and tenacity to master knowledge and skills of entire project management process with the eventual goal of becoming a Project Manager.
Our team members benefit from...
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans for youand dependents
- Financial Benefits, including 401k and Financial Resources
- Employee Assistance
- Education Assistance
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits
Parsons Electric is dedicated to providing an equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, gender, sex, sexual orientation, religion, protected veterans status, disability status, or any other legally protected characteristic. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is an important aspect of our culture and we encourage all women, people of color, LGBTQ+ individuals, veterans, and people with disabilities to apply!
Every person is welcomed Every person is included Every person is valued