We know what you're thinking. "What kind of name is IncredibleBank?"
Well, we're glad you asked.
With a name like IncredibleBank, we have a lot to live up to. Our name is a promise we make every day to our customers and to our employees (and hey, that could be you!). A promise that we strive to be incredible in everything we do. A promise that will help our customers, fellow employees, and our communities to do the incredible.
At IncredibleBank, we're all about ICE. What's ICE? ICE stands for Incredible Customer ExperienceTM (that's right - an experience so good and so important we trademarked it). ICE illustrates the core values that drive everything we do - how we conduct business, how we treat each other, and how we continuously strive to build on our model of customer-focused banking. Our core values have been in place for more than 50 years and continue to influence every aspect of our operation today.
So - how can you help us live up to our name?
About the Role
We are eager to discuss the prospect of you joining our team as our next incredible team member! This position reports to the VP, Marketing and will be a champion of deep customer understanding, with broad application to assess and drive projects regarding customer experience and innovation strategy across cross-functional teams. Working closely with the VP, Marketing and by collaborating with various leaders throughout the organization, this individual will proactively identify knowledge or efficiency gaps, uncover customer feedback and data insights, and recommend learnings or solutions to drive business forward.
In this role, you will have an opportunity to partner with team members and key stakeholders to provide Incredible Customer Experiences of your own by completing tasks such as:
- Leverages research data and knowledge of banking processes and systems to devise actionable marketing strategies from customer insights.
- Proactively meets with individuals on cross-functional teams such as Information Technology, Deposit Operations, Community Banking, and Loan Operations to understand and support various business functions; offers customer analytics and insights that will fill information gaps, improve user experience, and assist in the creation of new or enhanced banking solutions and applications.
- Identifies opportunities and seeks solutions for customer experience enhancement through measure of customer engagement, customer growth, trends, journeys, customer retention, and customer loyalty.
- Assists in the development of marketing campaigns that will accurately represent IncredibleBank's audience across various business sales and/or operational initiatives.
- Analyzes and tracks website performance; provides ad hoc reports as requested.
- Leads and organizes customer focus groups; compiles feedback and identifies needs for further and expanded research.
- Authors research instrument designs (i.e., surveys, discussion guides, etc.) and manages relationships with third party vendors that may assist with research execution or projects.
- Provides leadership to the Customer Experience Committee and participates in product development, bringing forth findings and feedback interpretations to help identify solutions and strategies.
This is a full-time position, averaging approximately 40 hours/week. Schedule may vary by time zone, Monday through Friday.
This position is remote eligible. Individuals may choose to work from a designated home office space or may choose to work onsite at any IncredibleBank branch location in Wisconsin and Michigan.
You do what is right over what is easy. You don’t settle for “good enough.” You’re driven to learn and grow. You recognize your impact on the customer experience, regardless of your role.
Those attributes are just a few things our incredible employees have in common.
And, if you are looking for an opportunity to build your career in Marketing and enjoy bringing innovative ideas and methodologies for uncovering customer insights to the table, we’d be so excited to learn a little more about you and your interests in joining the team! Our recommended and preferred qualifications are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, or an equivalent combination of education and related work experience in business, marketing, customer service, economics, political science, statistics, etc.
- Experience conducting primary research studies across various quantitative and qualitative methodologies including online surveys, online/in-person focus groups, and 1:1 in-depth interviews/ ethnographies.
- Demonstrated leadership leading process improvement and change management.
- Understanding of market and customer research methodologies, strategies, and measurement – insight analysis and developing reports of research findings.
- Advanced understanding of the banking industry including best practices, customer experiences, operational processes, and customer journeys a plus.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office software and Google Analytics.
- Familiarity with self-service survey software (i.e., Decipher, Qualtrics, SurveyMonkey) required.
About Our Benefits and Compensation
Our promise of ICE extends to our employees as well. Our employees are our greatest asset, and we strive to show our appreciation by offering top-tier benefits and, dare we say, more than competitive compensation that we’re willing to discuss up front.
And we are constantly evaluating and improving our benefits. In fact, eligible employees receive over 30 days off per calendar year! That includes 18 days of PTO to begin, PLUS an Anniversary Holiday, Birthday Holiday, Wellness Holiday, and 12 observed Bank Holidays.
Check out our total rewards package at: https://incrediblebank.mybenefitsapp.com/
About the Company
IncredibleBank first started in 1967 as River Valley Bank with a single location in Rothschild, WI. And we may have strong roots in community banking, but IncredibleBank wasn’t awarded as one of America’s Most Innovative Banks by the Independent Community Bankers of America for our popcorn Fridays. Though we do love free popcorn...
We strive to stay on the leading edge of banking technology with the goal providing the best, simplest way for our customers across the country to do their banking. But if our customers need us, they can pick up the phone and talk to a real person. And that’s what makes us America’s first national online community bank. And who doesn’t love the idea of a national community?
Today, IncredibleBank is a $1.7 billion-asset institution that has grown to 15 brick-and-mortar locations with customers in all 50 states. But we know that as an employer, it’s less about size than it is about culture. That’s why we’re especially proud to have been recognized and certified as a Great Place to Work®.
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, and/or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.