Are you an OhioRISE Care Management Entities (CME) Outreach Intern who is passionate about people? Are you looking for a job where you’ll enjoy excellent benefits and the chance to make a difference in your community? Then join the I Am Boundless, Inc. team!
We are a fast-growing nonprofit organization committed to building a world that realizes the boundless potential of all people. For more than forty years, we’ve provided people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and behavioral health challenges the support and services to thrive. Our person-centered approach to care celebrates people for who they are and empowers them to become active participants in the communities where they live, work, and play.
Will you join us? Apply today!
- Schedule will be discussed in interview.
- Approximately fifteen hours a week for up to 12 weeks.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Serves as a Boundless Ambassador at community events, including but not limited to County Fairs, Fundraisers, Educational Seminars, and Community Meetings.
- Works in tandem with the Community Relationship manager to design and implement children’s activities at events.
- Assists with communications and promotion of the OhioRISE program and Boundless’ role in the program.
- Takes photos and videos for the Marketing team.
- Supports other Boundless programs as needed.
- Enthusiasm for the Boundless mission.
- Must be outgoing, energetic, and willing to engage with the public.
- Proficiency in simple crafts highly desired.
- Must be an effective, efficient, and professional communicator.
- Event experience is a plus.
- Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, and the ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and work effectively remotely.
- Experience with trade show equipment; excellent interpersonal and written communication skills and commitment to quality.
- Preferably pursuing a degree in a related field (e.g., Business, Marketing/Communications, Advertising or Public Relations) or experience working in the field of developmental disabilities.
Special Skills and Requirements
All candidates who have received an offer of employment will be required to undergo a pre-employment background check, drug screen, and health screen as applicable for the role.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.