The following education, experience, competencies and behavioral skills are needed to perform this job successfully:
• High School diploma required.
• A minimum of 2 years related work or industry experience.
• Ten-key experience, minimum 10,000 ksph.
• Knowledge of Financial Statements.
• Strong time management skills.
• Superior ability to multi-task.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Strong communication skills.
• Superior customer service skills.
• Demonstrate initiative; be a self-starter.
• Professional, enthusiastic and resourceful.
• Strong work ethic; willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND MEASURES
• Completes all responsibilities in a timely and accurate manner in order to meet client needs and remain cost effective.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is routinely required to stand, walk, sit, speak, hear, see and use hands to handle objects.
• Must be able to concentrate/focus with constant interruptions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be in an office and/or remote environment.