This is a Temporary position.
As the Registered Dental Hygienist, you will work in collaboration with your Dentist to provide 'Best in Class' care to your patients. The Hygienist must provide proficiency in educating patients on the importance of their Dental Health and follow the ADHA regulations & guidelines. Your leadership in this position contributes greatly to the positive culture and environment we seek for our staff and patients. Position requires a strong passion for dentistry and caring for the oral health of your patients.
AND... We like to have fun while we work hard for our patients, so a great attitude and the willingness to support your team members is a must!
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Review oral Health History and conduct initial mouth screening
- Perform Oral Cancer screenings
- Willingness to learn new State of the Art technology; Utilizing Itero, Digital X-Rays, Cone Beam Imaging, paperless office
- Exposes, develops & mounts dental radiographs
- Perio Charting on each new patient and yearly visits
- Follow the ADHA perio guidelines, executes root planning and myofunctional evaluations
- Takes impressions for diagnostic and opposing models
- Educates patients on importance of preventative care and home care
- Skilled in the use of the Cavitron
- Responsible for detailed and organized patient chart maintenance
- Prepares treatment rooms including, but not limited to, set-up, decontamination, sterilizing and sharpening instruments and restocking supplies
- Registered Dental Hygiene License
- New graduates welcome to apply
- Outstanding relationship-building, interpersonal and leadership skills; high moral standards
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to build trusting relationships with your co-workers and patients
- Driven personality to want to strive to be the best and provide the best care for our patients.
Guardian Dentistry is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, protected veteran status, disability status or other legally protected status. We will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.