Albemarle Estate at Trump Winery is seeking a hospitality professional who takes the utmost pride in delivering a superb guest experience. This position is Full time on site at our Charlottesville location. From reservation to checkout, the Guest Services Specialist ensures that all guest needs, large or small, are met in an exemplary fashion. If you are someone with a keen ability to anticipate guest needs, and passionate about establishing long lasting guest relationships, join us today!
Position Title: Guest Services Specialist
Location: Albemarle Estate at Trump Winery in Charlottesville, VA - 15 minutes south of Charlottesville city limits
Hours: Full-Time - on site. Open availability needed including nights and weekends. Typical shifts: 3 pm - 11pm and/or 12 pm - 8 pm
Wage: $16 - $17/hr plus gratuity which will typically come out to up to $25 an hour
Sign-Bonus: $500.00 To qualify for bonus, must start on or before September 30th. Bonus will be paid in two installments of $250 after 90 days of employment and $250 after 120 days of employment (employee must be in good standing and active at time of payment).
Benefits: Affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance, PTO (paid vacation, sick days, and holidays), 401k eligibility after one year with company match up to 6%, Voluntary Life, AD&D, and Accident Insurance Plans available, generous employee discount, travel discounts at Trump Hotels, educational opportunities, paid volunteer days, and more.
Provide exemplary customer service
Answer questions, assist with requests, anticipate guest’s needs: assist with luggage, restaurant reservations, food and tourism recommendations, car service, in-house or off site activity reservations
Answer a multi-line phone system, make reservations
- Welcome and check in guests, lead tours of the Estate
- Respond to inquiries via mail and email
- Maintain the appearance of the reception, supply, break, and public areas
- Inspect rooms to ensure they always meet the highest standards
- Complete and oversee turndown service, breakfast service, beverage service
- Check out guests: ensuring correct billing, assist with luggage, and give directions as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned including but not limited to general office work, cleaning, back up for other team members
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays, and evenings as business demands
- Familiarity with general office operations and bookkeeping practices
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point, Gmail
- Experience in Hotel/Customer Service/Hospitality or related field: 1 year
- Valid Driver’s license
- Reliable transportation
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, pulling and lifting up to 50 pounds, bending, reaching, stooping, kneeling, crouching, walking on uneven surfaces, using ladders, moving up and down stairs.
See why we’ve been named “one of the best places to work in Charlottesville”. We offer:
- Competitive pay
- 80% employer paid and 40% dependent paid medical premium with only a $1000 deductible
- 80% employer paid dental premium
- 80% employer paid vision premium
- Voluntary Life, AD&D, and Accident Insurance Plans available
- Vacation, sick, and holiday pay
- 401k after one year with up to 6% company match
- Generous discounts on wine, merchandise, and hotels
- Monthly wine training opportunities
- Two paid team volunteer days per year
Trump Winery is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other categories protected by federal, state, and local law.
Trump Winery participates in the E-Verify Program (Identity and Employment Eligibility Verification) and uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
Este Empleador participa en E-Verify (Verificación de Documentos de Identidad y Elegibilidad de Empleo).