* Adhere to all prepared written recipes for all menu items.
* Report out of stock items to supervisor.
* Prepare all sauces and all dishes for menus.
* Help set-up restaurant.
* Prepare all menu and featured items.
* Assist steward personnel.
* Perform dinner set-up duties according to the Prep List schedule.
* Maintain health and sanitation standards.
* Must have a knowledge of the English language to effectively communicate with guests,
associates, and vendors.
* Ability to scrupulously follow all Stepstone and hotel policies and procedures.
* Attend required meetings.
3. Personal Effectiveness
* Projects and assignments are completed thoroughly, professionally, and with care.
* Adjusts to high-pressure conditions and is open to change.
* Assumes responsibility for personal growth and development.
* Conducts him\herself (acts and dresses) professionally at all times; sets standards for all
* Understands and communicates the Stepstone Mission and Core Values.
* Expresses ideas and conveys information clearly, effectively, and professionally.
* Actively listens to others.
* Conveys company information, decision, or problems to appropriate parties on a timely basis.
* Works to resolve disagreements and is respectful of peers and co-workers.