Are you a Fleet Driver who is passionate about people? Are you looking for a job where you’ll enjoy excellent benefits and the chance to make a difference in your community? Then join the I Am Boundless, Inc. team! We are a fast-growing nonprofit organization committed to building a world that realizes the boundless potential of all people. Our person-centered approach to care celebrates people for who they are and empowers them to become active participants in the communities where they live, work, and play.
Will you join us? Apply today!
Working for Boundless has many perks. We treat our team like family and offer advantages that allow you to focus, thrive, and grow. Why Boundless?
- Excellent benefits including no-cost dental, vision, and life insurance.
- A Boundless sponsored $150 deposited into your flexible spending plan
- 80 hours of paid time off a year
- Student loan forgiveness through the Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Scholarships geared towards professional development and continued education
- Career growth opportunities
Pay Rate: $15.00 per hour
Monday - Friday
- 5:45am-8:30am; 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- More hours available
What You Will be Doing:
We want people to join our team who share our values of love, excellence, respect, empowerment, and well-being. The ideal candidate will be safely transporting individuals with intellectual or developmental disabilities between schools, work, and/or other activities. You will follow preplanned routes to & from their destinations following strict time schedules and ensure the vehicles are in good working order before & after use. Following safety rules regarding all passengers, traffic procedures, and vehicle inspections. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of experience transporting or driving large vehicles.
- State of Ohio driver’s license & insurable driving record.
- First Aid/CPR training & Defensive Driving training
- Required to pass a DOT medical examination
Preferred Education and Experience
- 5-10 years of experience transporting or driving large vehicles.
- Experience working in the field of intellectual and developmental disabilities.
All candidates who have received an offer of employment will be required to undergo a pre-employment background check, drug screen, and health screen as applicable for the role.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.