Are you a Site Supervisor who is passionate about people? Are you looking for a job where you’ll enjoy excellent benefits and the chance to make a difference in your community? Then join the Medina (Timber Trail) I Am Boundless, Inc. team!
We are a fast-growing nonprofit organization committed to building a world that realizes the boundless potential of all people. Our person-centered approach to care celebrates people for who they are and empowers them to become active participants in the communities where they live, work, and play.
Will you join us? Apply today!
Working for Boundless has many perks. We treat our team like family and offer advantages that allow you to focus, thrive, and grow. Why Boundless?
- Excellent benefits including no-cost dental, vision, and life insurance.
- A Boundless sponsored $150 deposited into your flexible spending plan
- 80 hours of paid time off
- Student loan forgiveness through the Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Scholarships geared towards professional development and continued education
- Career growth opportunities
Hourly Pay Rate: $16.00 to $17.91/hour
- Pay rate will be based on position, exprience, and training
- Sign-On Bonus: $600 SIGN-ON BONUS - $300 once training is completed. Additional $300 on six-month anniversary pay
Schedule: Varies and on-call responsibilities
- Tuesday: 10:30am-12:00am
- Wednesday: 9:00am-2:30pm
- Friday: 2:30pm-12:00am
- Sunday: 2:00pm-8:00pm
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Oversees and participates in the provision of direct care
- Ensures and supervises the safety, health and well-being of all individuals
- Performs in-home training with the Direct Support Professional and is responsible for related household chores (supplements individuals training and incompetency)
- Maintains accurate accounting of resident funds and expenditures
- Recommends assignments; transfers, promotions, disciplinary actions and other personnel actions
- Reports unusual incidents and communicates unusual medical situations as requested
- Must be at least 18 years of age; High School Diploma or equivalent; Associate’s Degree preferred
- Ability to obtain and maintain First Aid, CPR - adult, child, and infant; delegated nursing. (training will be provided, if not already certified).
- Valid Ohio Driver’s License with Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles-no more than five points; proof of auto insurance, insurable driving record.
- Two years experience working with developmentally disabled individuals; supervisory experience preferred.
Special Skills and Requirments:
- Must be able to communicate in English – including spoken (either face-to-face or over the phone) and in writing
- Must be detail-oriented and have competent literacy and writing, documentation, communications and interpersonal abilities.
- Must be able to use tools and equipment as required – including pushing/pulling wheelchairs, lifting consumers with hoyer lifts
- Will be responsible for on-call for groups as assigned.
All candidates who have received an offer of employment will be required to undergo a pre-employment background check, drug screen, and health screen as applicable for the role.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.