Are you an experienced medical records professional?
Do you enjoy helping those most in need?
Then look no further........................
Community First Health Centers is currently looking for an exceptional Medical Records Clerk to join our team at our Port Huron medical facility. The ideal candidate for this role will be enthusiastic, motivated and a team player.
Under the supervision of the Medical Clinic Practice Manager, you'll support the medical clinic operations by maintaining patient electronic medical records and physical charts as directed.
This position will be located out of our Port Huron, MI medical facility located at 1011 Military Street.
Daily responsibilities of our Medical Records Clerk may include:
• Scan patient health information into the electronic medical record
• Assist patients with medical records problems/concerns
• Date stamp, sort and scan into EMR all diagnostic test results and correspondence on a daily basis; ensure all documents are processed in order of date or medical priority.
• Track all physical charts that are pulled and file back into records daily, locate and retrieve any physical charts that are not filed back
• Copy and send all record requests from patients, physician's office, law office subpoena(s) and/or insurance companies
• Pull any physical charts as requested by Community First Health Centers staff
• Maintain physical charts and identify, track and move to storage any charts that are inactive
• Participate in quality improvement and clinical processes as necessary
• Other duties as assigned
Why work for Community First Health Centers?
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including;
- Bi-Weekly Competitive Pay
- Excellent Health Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan with low biweekly premiums and no exposure to a deductible, copays or coinsurance
- Dental coverage provided by Delta Dental of Michigan
- Vision coverage provided by VSP
- 100% Company Paid Short Term Disability Coverage, Long Term Disability Coverage and Life Insurance & AD&D Insurance
- 403(b) Thrift Savings Plan; 2% (up to 7%) annual salary employer contribution whether you participate or not!
- Aflac coverages including accident, cancer, hospital confinement and/or critical care
- Generous Holiday, Vacation and Personal time
- Professional growth opportunities/cross training
- Employee Recognition and Assistance Programs
Community First Health Centers: Improving the quality of life for our community!!