Is customer service your passion? Do you want to be part of something bigger than a call queue? Looking for a team where you can openly share ideas to drive innovation? If you answered yes, we want to talk to you!
HRG, a partner with TruBridge, subsidiary of CPSI, is seeking talented full-time, remote, call center customer service representatives in our Early Out Services Division. Your primary job duties will be providing solutions for outstanding patient balances through outbound and inbound calls. These solutions can include account information, payment processing, payment plan set up and counseling about available financial aid programs.
This role is 100% remote, with awesome benefits and perks, including:
- Flexible scheduling
- Work from home
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) with matching
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Health / Flexible spending account
- Life, disability, and catastrophic insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Learning opportunities
Work Shifts Available: 8:00am-4:30pm PST, 9:30am - 6:00pm PST, 11:30am - 8:00pm PST. Note: All shifts are in the Pacific Time Zone.
- Makes outbound courtesy calls to patients to ensure they are receiving their statements, answer any questions about their account(s) and reach a payment resolution against their account(s)
- Receives incoming calls from patients to answer their questions and reaches payment resolution against their account(s)
- Responsible for consistently meeting production and quality assurance standards
- Processes credit card payments accurately against the patient's account(s)
- Maintains quality customer service by following company policies and procedures as well as policies and procedures specific to each customer
- Protects customer information by keeping all information confidential