Human Resouce Business Partner
The Human Resource Business Partner will team with the Director of Operations, as well as Doctor Partners and other leaders to provide support and direction in the development, implementation and administration of HR programs, policies and services. Building relationships and fostering a positive and safe working environment are key components of this position. This role, will be required to partner with the business to provide guidance in areas such as payroll, recruitment, policies, compensation and benefits administration, succession planning, and employee relations. This role reports to the Chief People Officer and will partner with HR leaders across Guardian.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Manage payroll process for multiple practices by overseeing the time and attendance system, training managers, and ensuring accurate submission of payroll bi-weekly.
- Ensure region is fully staffed and has a pipeline of qualified candidates at all times, which includes creating and posting job opportunities through our ATS with the most effective recruiting sources to attract slates of diverse, qualified candidates (job boards, networks, professional associations, etc.)
- In conjunction with the Guardian HR team, ensure alignment and delivery of HR programs focused on enhancing employee engagement and productivity, business results and bottom-line growth.
- Maintain up to date and accurate HR records in HRIS (Paychex) in partnership with HR Operations Manager
- Participate in regional Operations meetings to stay abreast of business challenges and align HR support to current business needs
- Maintain an effective level of business literacy about the region’s financial position, its strategic and midrange goals, its culture and its competition.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions)
- Maintain a high level of visibility and an approachable image to ensure positive employee relations.
- Partner with people managers on a regular basis to ensure HR practices are being consistently followed and HR planning is taking place. This includes compensation, staffing, organizational design, performance management, change management, employee relations and management development.
- Manage employee relations matter to minimize business risk, including workplace investigations, legal concerns, etc.
- Champion employee engagement initiatives by making recommendations and administering companywide programs.
- Perform other related assigned duties as necessary to complete the Primary Job Responsibilities as described above
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ progressive experience as HR Generalist/HRBP supporting multiple locations/sites
- Experience processing payroll
- Healthcare/dental industry experience strongly preferred
- Extensive knowledge of employment principles, practices and legislation
- Experience with full cycle recruiting from sourcing to onboarding
- Strong knowledge of state and federal legislation
- Excellent relationship building, collaboration and driving team spirit capabilities with a history of working effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Self-driven, resilient, energetic, enthusiastic and inclusive
- Demonstrated technical proficiency with Microsoft Office products, ATS, and HRIS systems
- Must have work authorization that permits working with Guardian in the US.
Compensation & Structure:
- Base Compensation: Competitive, market based
- 401k Program: Participation in 401k plan with 4% company match
- Benefits: Competitive health, dental, vision, long term and short term disability and life insurance plans
- Location: Remote (local to North Carolina)
Guardian Dentistry is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, protected veteran status, disability status or other legally protected status. Guardian Dentistry will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.