Who is Russell Cellular?
Russell Cellular is a Verizon Wireless Premium Retailer and has been in business since 1993. We are a part of the Verizon's Big 6 program and were awarded ‘Verizon Wireless Partner of the Year' for 2018. Our Home Office is based in Battlefield, MO. Our mission is to provide the best wireless experience to every customer, every time.
Russell Cellular lives by 3 pillars of employee success: Opportunity, Value and Team.
Opportunity: We will partner with you to grow in your career by providing ongoing opportunities to increase your skills and achieve your aspirations.
Value: Our employees deserve to feel valued and we do this through recognition, consistent coaching, feedback, and ongoing training.
Team: Russell Cellular is grounded in a family culture and all support each other's success. Our teams are a driving force of our business.
Why join the RC family?
- Listed in Inc. 5000's Fastest Growing Private Companies in America 2014, 2015 and 2016
- Awarded 1st place Dynamic Dozen for the Fastest Growing business in the Ozarks in 2019 by Springfield business Journal
We offer all employees:
- Heath, dental, vision, life insurance and Aflac short term disability
- Paid Time Off and Vacation time earned
- Paid company Holidays
- Verizon plan discounts
- State of the art facilities
What will you do in your role?
Our Customer Service team is a key piece of our business and is the first point of contact for our retail customers. Russell Cellular operates 600+ Verizon Wireless locations all over the country and our customer service representatives support these locations by providing world class customer service to the customers who shop our locations. The primary focus of the Customer service team is to continue Russell Cellular's commitment to provide the best wireless experience to every customer, every time.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D
- Ability to cooperate with and support other members of a customer service team
- Strong verbal communication skills in the English language
- Willingness to interact daily with customers from a wide range of cultures and backgrounds
- Must be comfortable working independently and making minor decisions without direct supervision
- Good sense of organization and keen attention to detail
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced working environment
- Strong typing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Effective phone and email communication with colleagues
- Develop and maintain a strong knowledge of company products and services
- Develop and maintain knowledge of Russell Cellular and Verizon Wireless policies and procedures
- Able to work within a structured team environment
- Flexibility with scheduling
- Positive attitude and pleasant demeanor a must
- Professional appearance
Russell Cellular is a Verizon Authorized Retailer that has been in business since 1993. We are a part of Verizon's Big 6 program and was awarded Verizon Wireless Partner of the Year for 2018. With over 700 locations, in 42 states, and 2,000 plus employees, our mission is to provide the best wireless experience to every customer, every time. As you will be the face of our team, we will offer you uncapped earning potential and opportunities for advancement.
Come and join us and be a part of the Russell Cellular success!
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Russell Cellular is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Russell Cellular makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.