Starting pay $15.00 hr!
Who is Russell Cellular?
Russell Cellular is a Verizon Wireless Premium Retailer and has been in business since 1993. We own and operate 650+ Verizon Wireless retail locations nationwide. Russell Cellular is a part of Verizon's 'Big 6' partner program and was awarded 'Verizon Wireless Partner of the Year' for 2018. Our Home Office's are based in Battlefield, MO. Our mission is to provide the best wireless experience to every customer, every time.
Russell Cellular lives by 3 pillars of employee success: Opportunity, Value and Team.
- Opportunity: We will partner with you to grow your career by providing ongoing opportunities to increase your skills and achieve your goals.
- Value: Our employees deserve to feel valued and we do this through recognition, consistent coaching, feedback, and ongoing training.
- Team: Russell Cellular is grounded in a family culture and all support each other's success. Our teams are a driving force of our business.
Why join the RC family?
Awarded the dynamic dozens fastest growing company in the Ozarks award Springfield business Journal. 1st place in 2019 and 2nd place in 2020
We offer employees:
- Heath, dental, vision, life insurance and Aflac short term disability
- Paid Sick Days, Paid Vacation Days, and Paid Company Holidays
- Employee Assistance Programs
- 401k with a company match
- Verizon Sales discounts, sales contests and incentives
- Opportunity for growth and advancement through training
- Flexible scheduling
- Employee referral programs
- Community involvement opportunities
What will you do in your role?
Our Customer Service team is a key piece of our business and is the first point of contact for our retail customers. Russell Cellular operates 650+ Verizon Wireless locations nationwide and our customer service representatives support these locations by providing world class customer service to the customers who shop our locations. The primary focus of the Customer service team is to continue Russell Cellular's commitment to provide the best wireless experience to every customer, every time.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D
- Strong verbal communication skills in the English language
- Good sense of organization and keen attention to detail
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced working environment
- Strong typing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Effective phone and email communication with colleagues
- Develop and maintain a strong knowledge of company products and services
- Develop and maintain knowledge of Russell Cellular and Verizon Wireless policies and procedures
- Able to work within a structured team environment
- Flexibility with scheduling
- Positive attitude and pleasant demeanor a must
- Professional appearance
Come and join us and be a part of the Russell Cellular success!
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Russell Cellular is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and