PFL delivers authentic human experiences by orchestrating impactful direct mail in an ecosystem fueled by data. We bring the measurement, personalization, and predictability we expect from digital to direct mail. We amplify growth for businesses, and we have a proven track record of doing this for some of the biggest brands in the world.
Our Hybrid Experience Platform integrates with marketing platforms and listens for intent signals-behavioral data-to influence the timing and content for the most effective channel…direct mail.
We develop, operate, and use cloud-based software using state of the art technologies, tools, methodologies, and processes. Our software engineers are top notch, continuously driving innovation, improvements and keeping up to date on latest technologies. We foster a cooperative learning environment.
We are looking for an Order Management Specialist to help with processing a high volume of Customer orders, to ensure on time order fulfillment. This is not a customer facing position. You will be behind the scenes managing customer order data.
Qualifications: High School Diploma, technical aptitude and experience, very high accuracy and attention to detail, ability to work in a team environment. Willing to train!
What you will be doing:
- Daily processing of customer data into aggregate orders
- Troubleshoot aggregate order issues as they arise
- Daily processing of any mail lists required for aggregate orders
- Intermittent data entry for international shipping orders
- Collaborate with immediate teammates and other departments to troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Suggest and document incremental process improvements
- Take periodic training online and/or in person to continually build required knowledge base
The rest of the stuff: Compensation $20+/hr DOE. Part time position include 401(K), schedule is negotiable 25-30 hours a week but no more then 130 hours per month.
Click Apply Now below.
PFL is committed to fostering a workplace that connects and honors people for the many aspects that make them unique.
Please note: PFL requires all applicants to be eligible to work within the US and generally will not sponsor visas unless otherwise noted on the position description.