Would you like to help make a difference, enjoy excellent benefits, and join a fast-growing company? We might have a job for you.
We are looking for a dedicated Human Resource Student Intern who shares our passion for helping others to join the I Am Boundless, Inc. team!
Working for Boundless has many perks. We treat our team like family and offer advantages that allow you to focus, thrive, and grow.
Enjoy excellent benefits such as medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, a flexible spending plan, and legalshield. Looking to develop your skills? Boundless can offer you hard to find training, flexibility, and personal and professional opportunities.
What you would be doing
The Human Resources intern at Boundless will be provided the opportunity to work on meaningful and exciting hands-on projects building a solid foundation for a professional future. The intern will develop essential leadership skills, human resource knowledge, and gain practical experiences. The intern will work part-time during the school year (15-20 hours per week) with the opportunity for full-time (32-40 hours per week) work during breaks.
- Responsible for supporting the Human Resources Manager with HR related projects. This will include, but is not limited to, administrative functions of recruiting, new hire orientation and onboarding, performance management and records retention, payroll and benefit.
- Supports and recommends HR process improvements to reach department and organization strategic goals.
- Ensures compliance with all federal and local labor laws across a variety of initiatives.
- Assists in organizing and coordinating recruitment events in support of the hiring goals.
- Assists in improving and standardizing the onboarding experience for new employees.
- Manage the job and requisition processes.
- Career website management and maintenance.
- Social media engagement/management.
- Performs related and/or additional job duties as required.
- Education: Pursuing B.S. Degree in Human Resource, Business or related area of student with a sophomore, junior or senior status.
- Must have strong organization skills
- Must have computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and social media platforms.
- Human resource experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Oral and Written Communication –Must be able to clearly communicate with a variety of constituents.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities, use time efficiently.
- Adaptability – Manages competing demands and changing priorities.
- Decision/Judgment – Self-starter with the ability to make independent decisions and the judgment to know when to seek advice.
At Boundless, we are building a world that realizes the potential of all people. Will you join us? Apply today.
All candidates who have received an offer of employment will be required to undergo a pre-employment background check, drug screen, and health screen as applicable for the role.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.