Are you looking for an amazing opportunity to 'make a difference'??
Are you committed to providing excellent customer service in every interaction??
Then look no further…...
Community First Health Centers has opened our own dental operation at our Port Huron medical facility and we are growing!!! We are currently looking for an exceptional Dental Receptionist to join our team!! The ideal candidate for this role will be enthusiastic, motivated and a team player. Under the supervision of the Dental Practice Manager, you'll provide initial and subsequent support to the dental clinic operations. This is done by performing clerical functions including collecting and updating patient identification, financial and personal information, answering the telephones and patient questions. This position will typically work at our Port Huron facility located at 3111 Electric Avenue but must be willing to travel to our other locations if needed and possible.
This is currently a Part Time opportunity; up to 24 hours per week.
Community First Health Centers require all team members, including temps, contractors, interns, residents, students, etc. to receive the COVID-19 vaccinations subject to certain exclusions. CFHC is committed to granting reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable laws.
Daily responsibilities of our Dental Receptionist may include:
• Politely answer the incoming calls, screening and/or forwarding when necessary
• Politely greet all clients, assist with questions, concerns, check-in/out, payments, printing of visit summary and return to work/school documents as needed
• Make and/or adjust client appointments accurately
• Enter, update and/or verify client account information accurately in computer system
• Effectively and efficiently triage
• Scan forms into electronic medical record (EMR) system as necessary
• Verification of client insurance information, verification of identity and obtain signatures when needed
• Educate and enroll clients in our patient portal
• Complete billing 'jellybeans' in our EMR timely to reconcile any billing errors
• Follow and complete office opening/closing procedures including daily receipts, cash and credit balances
• Promote and maintain awareness of Agency programs, services and activities
• Attend and participate in meeting(s), seminar(s), workshop(s), conference(s), etc. as needed/approved
• Sign for deliveries paying special attention to any that may require refrigeration
• Other duties as assigned
Community First Health Centers is a non-profit, Federal Qualified Community Health Center. We have been providing health care services through our nation's health center program since 1975. We service Macomb and St. Clair counties with offices in Algonac, New Haven & Port Huron. While our focus will always be on the underserved, our doors are open to the entire community in which we practice. Our mission is to provide high quality, patient centered health care that is respectful, compassionate and accessible to all members of our community. Our care is customized to each patient and offered in a 'patient first' atmosphere with exceptional customer service.
Why work for Community First Health Centers?
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including;
• Bi-Weekly Competitive Pay
• 403(b) Thrift Savings Plan; 2% (up to 7%) annual salary employer contribution whether you participate or not!
• Generous Holiday and Vacation time
• Professional growth opportunities/cross training
• Employee Recognition and Assistance Programs
Community First Health Centers: Improving the quality of life for our community!!
Equal Opportunity Employer