What We Do
We provide services to our clients for health, safety and environmental monitoring.
Why We Do It
We help to protect and support workers on remote industrial sites.
How We Do It
With world class training, we serve to protect workers, assets and the communities where we work.
HSE Integrated is looking to hire a Safety Advisor for ongoing Industrial Construction Projects
- Provide OH&S orientations to employees and contractors
- Perform field inspections and audits for non-compliance issues and recommend corrective actions
- Assist in the development hazard assessments, fall protection plans, rescue plans, JSA's, HSI's, etc
- Hold safety meetings with the work crews
- Assist in incident investigations
- Provide summary reports for clients as needed for specific projects
- Follow up on and track corrective actions stemming from incident investigations, audits, inspections and hazard reports
- Provide advice relating to compliance with Provincial OH&S legislations and company policy
- Act as a resources by providing guidance and mentoring employees
- Compile statistical data and reports as required
- Stay up to date on current client and OH&S regulations
There are currently no nationally standardized educational or training requirements for Safety Advisors or NCSOs. However, to ensure reliable safety services, HSE will give preference to candidates with valid certifications and a minimum of two years of related industry experience.
Specific designations may be requested by the client, which include but are not limited to:
- National Construction Safety Officer (NCSO) – Alberta Construction Safety Association
- Health and Safety Administrator (HSA) – Alberta Construction Safety Association
- Manufacturing Safety Officer (MSO) – Manufacturers’ Safety Association
- Qualified Safety Representative (QSR) – Alberta Association of Safety Partnerships
- Construction Safety Coordinator (Gold Seal) – Canadian Construction Safety Association
- Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP) – Board of CRSP
- Certified Health and Safety Consultant (CHSC) – Canadian Society of Safety Engineering