1. Responsible for the supervision and guidance of administrative coordinators and staff; enforce governing policies & procedures and perform staff evaluations.
2. Carry out duties of Executive Director in their absence.
3. Serve as a substitute for CSBG Coordinator.
4. Support and promote Head Start Performance Standards, state and local standards.
5. Set agency program objectives and standards for quality and ensure that they are met.
6. Assist in the transitioning & training of new administrative staff.
7. Work with Human Resources to provide Employee Relations assistance and support as necessary; maintain accurate records of disciplinary actions
8. Assist in the assessment of community strengths, needs, and resources to formulate programs goals.
9. Assist with Agency self-assessment.
10. Facilitate inter-agency communication via scheduled meetings, center visits, and written communication.
11. Maintain confidentiality of all agency information.
12. Act as a liaison and advocate for Agency staff, families, and clients.
13. Assist in the process of Interviewing, selecting, and assigning staff.
14. Prepare and submit reports as required.
15. Review reports and ensure records are properly maintained.
16. Actively participate in community relations and informational activities.
17. Ensure all staff, consultants and volunteers abide by the program standards of conduct.
18. Participate in pre-service and in-service training for all program staff and in scheduled supervisory/family worker meetings.
19. Carry out all duties in a professional manner.
20. Assist in preparation of grant proposals & additional funding opportunities.
21. Participate in Agency Strategic Planning.
22. Attend and assist with coordination and planning of Board of Directors meetings and Annual Board meeting.
23. Identify and establish a working relationship with local, state, and federal resources.
24. Participate in local and regional program related functions.
25. Oversee In-Kind donations.
26. Work cooperatively with and be respectful of all staff, clients and families.
27. Assist in the recruitment of children when appropriate.
28. Perform related duties as assigned.