- Maintain good communication with and amongst SMR Team.
- Assist Commercial Director with responding to emails, scheduling and monthly reports
- Maintain updated trade show and travel calendar
- Maintain office’s other expenses and ordering
- Assist managers with registration and travel for events.
- Maintain sufficient hotel collateral for all trade shows and sales calls
- Maintain sufficient give-aways for all trade shows and sales calls
- Enter all prospects into Delphi and generate group proposal for sales managers
- Generate Sales contracts
- Assist with room reservations for site inspections and VIP guests
- Facilitate successful site inspection by having knowledge of all site inspection documents and working closely with on-site administrators
- Maintain regular communication with customers by sending approved marketing information.
- Answering phones and general administrative duties.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform a variety of other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma required
- College degree in Business Administration preferred
- Minimum two (2) to three (3) years clerical or general office experience preferred
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in Delphi
- Previous experience in a first-class, medium to large resort preferred
Mental Capacity & Organizational Skill Requirements:
- Ability to access, understand and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system utilizing software such as Word, Excel, Fidelio and Microsoft Outlook
- Ability to effectively operate various office equipment. (i.e. facsimile, copy machine, telephone and typewriter)
- Ability to pay attention to detail, work in a fast paced environment, handle multiple tasks and have a high level of patience
- Knowledge of all hotel policies and procedures such as, but not limited to, room, food and beverage reservations, room assignment process, proper baggage handling, housekeeping methods, credit card policies and security practices
- Ability to communicate in English language, both verbally and in writing.
Physical Requirements (Based on an 8-hour work day)_:
Stand / Walk: __3__ hours a day
Sit: __5__ hours a day
Drive: __0__ hours a day
Lift/carry: (Occasionally = 1/3 workday. Frequently = up to 2/3 workday)
0-20 lbs. ? Not at all X Occasionally ? Frequently
21-50 lbs. ? Not at all X Occasionally ? Frequently
51-100 lbs. X Not at all ? Occasionally ? Frequently
Employee is required to:
Bend: ? Not at all X Occasionally ? Frequently
Squat: ? Not at all X Occasionally ? Frequently
Kneel: ? Not at all X Occasionally ? Frequently
Climb: ? Not at all X Occasionally ? Frequently
Reach above shoulders: ? Not at all X Occasionally ? Frequently
Perform Repetitive Hand Motions: ? Not at all X Occasionally ? Frequently
Other Physical Requirements:
- Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time in a confined space.
- Ability to move throughout the work area while performing the essential job functions.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Ability to reach and grasp overhead, bend, stoop and squat.
Indoors: ? Not at all ? Occasionally X Frequently
Outdoors: ? Not at all ? Occasionally X Frequently
- Must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance as outlined in the employee handbook.
- Must be able to work varying shifts and maintain attendance in accordance with the hotel’s attendance policy.
- Ability to comply with hotel rules and regulations including policies.