About The Role
The Operations Coordinator is responsible for receiving customer calls, dispatching the necessary equipment and qualified personnel and recording the status of all equipment and personnel assigned to or working at their station.
This postion will work out of our Sherwood Park Location, it is a full-time role working on a rotation of 10 days on, and 4 days off.
- Logistically move equipment and personnel in an efficient and cost effective manner
- Research and relay road conditions for weather, weight restrictions or other hazards to personnel and equipment
- Troubleshooting incidents that occur with field personnel in regards to directions and equipment failures, in consultation with the Station Manager
Personnel/Equipment Record Maintenance
- Assist in reconciling and price checking field work orders
- Assis with the identification and reporting of damaged equipment
- Maintaining competency and thorough knowledge of all DXP | HSE Integrated Ltd.'s products and services
- 3 years or more knowledge of equipment and personnel requirements for Air, Medical, Fire/Shower, Industrial and Special Services
- Solid experience with Microsoft Office
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Previous dispatching experience considered an asset
- Previous experience with Spira considered an asset
- Service-Oriented - Ready to go the extra mile for their clients. Deeply understands the goals, drivers and needs of others
- Problem Solver - Hustles to find a solution; willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done
- Communication - Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in many mediums, including the ability to follow directions and provide feedback while remaining pleasant and articulate
- Flexibility - Ability to react quickly to changing business conditions, Someone who can change gears and adapt as required
This job posting communicates the top priorities for success and does not reflect the entire role; a complete job description will be provided to those in the final interview process.
We welcome all qualified candidates to apply, the diversity of our workforce reflects the communities we serve.
Professional references may be required from former hiring manager(s) and former supervisor(s).