Industrial Paramedics Services (IPS) is currently hiring an Administrator/Tester that will be responsible for administering COVID testing and keeping accurate paperwork for passengers going to client sites. The successful Candidate will be professional, positive with an excellent attention to detail, always ensuring confidentiality.
Location of Work: Edmonton (private terminal, located at international airport)
Hours of Work: This role is typically Monday to Thursday, with the occasional Friday and/or weekend shifts may be required. The role consists of a split shift (Early AM shift, and Late Afternoon shift) and the successful candidates will be paid for 10 hours per day, that includes overtime is paid that is paid in accordance with employment standards.
The following responsibilities will be expected, but are not limited to:
- Efficient screening of all individuals prior to boarding flights for symptoms, that includes swabbing to test eligibility.
- Ensuring all paperwork is logged and filed in accordance to corporate/client requirements, which may also included liaising with our client.
- This position plays a critical role in acting as an advocate for safety and will demonstrate principles, practices and processes that will optimize a safe environment for all
- Perform other duties and projects as directed by the Manager
Qualifications that will make you a fit for this role are:
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, required.
- Attention to detail, with the ability to keep accurate records
- Maintains strict confidentiality on all aspects of the role.
- Time management skill are vital in this role, as you will be required to be on-time for shifts!