Join a winning Credit Union team!
Through its relationship with CUSO Financial Services, LP (CFS) Capital Credit Union is seeking an Investment Sales Assistant to support one of our top advisors in providing retirement and investment services to its member base in the Bismarck, ND area.
Established in 1939, Capital Credit Union has over $6.5M in assets and more than 30,000 members. Capital Credit Union (ND) is headquartered in Bismarck and is the 2nd largest credit union in the state of North Dakota. It is also the 557th largest credit union in the nation. To learn more, visit https://www.capcu.org/
Qualified candidate will have:
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent is required, degree in related filed helpful
Licenses: Series 7, 63, and Life and Disability preferred, but not required
Experience: Two years of experience in the financial services industry
- Knowledge in the Industry
- Strong computer skills and the ability to quickly learn new software programs
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to interact with others in a positive manner, both in person and by phone
- Exhibit an advanced level of performance, with requiring minimum supervision
- Ability to accurately and efficiently enter and update customer records via a computer terminal
- Equipment Knowledge: Online computer terminal keyboard and visual monitor, scanner, telephone, use of copy machine, use of fax machine, and use of computer printer
Investment Sales Assistants are employed by Capital Credit Union and registered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (Member FINRA/SIPC). CUSO Financial Services, L.P. is a broker/dealer and RIA with a stable, 25 year track record of serving the investment needs of some of the nation’s leading credit unions and their members. To learn more about CUSO Financial Services, L.P., go to www.cusonet.com.