- Terraphase Engineering is seeking a full-time Entry Level Financial Analyst to join our team in our Pleasanton Office. The position will support the Corporate Controller.
- Prepare financial data and provide forecasting support.
- Assist in preparation of weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting.
- Assist with preparation of materials supporting the quarterly company performance calls.
- Improve financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to the Corporate Controller.
- Coordinate financials questions/answers among departments and Accounting.
- Create financial models for decision support
- Prepare month financial reporting.
- Support monthly close process with a keen focus on revenue.
- Evaluate current and previous financial data.
- Compile cost analysis for various company functions.
- Assist with annual budgeting.
- Help research current economic and financial outlook.
- Provide solutions to accounting issues as they arise.
- Generate/build ad-hoc reports and analysis assigned by Corporate Controller.
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- 1-3 years of financial analysis experience or related equivalent.
- Knowledge of financial statements and an understanding of accounting/GL.
- General knowledge of GAAP.
- Solid financial acumen including accounting. knowledge and experience with forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis.
- Detail-oriented and organized with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- Expert-level Excel skills/spreadsheet modeling.
- Power BI Skills.
- Ability to manipulate large data sets and identify trends.
- Proficiency with Ajera financial systems a plus.
Who We Are
A dynamic growing company (Founders to 100 employees in 10 years). We are an environmental consulting company that offers cost-effective solutions to complex environmental and engineering challenges. We apply technical expertise and keen awareness of the regulatory framework to achieve our clients' project goals and objectives. The combined talent and experience of Terraphase's engineers, geologists, and scientists form the foundation for a comprehensive environmental management approach.
Terraphase was founded with the goal of developing a full-service engineering and consulting firm that provides high-quality services to clients with regional and nationwide operations. We are driven by creating valuable work products for our company & clients, and a rewarding environment for our employees. Our staff is comprised of registered professionals in civil engineering, geology, hydrogeology, and geotechnical engineering.
Our unique company culture philosophy of appreciating and recognizing individuals for their work, leadership, and mentoring, while supporting and encouraging a healthy personal and professional lifestyle help to make Terraphase one of the best places to work.
Terraphase offers an extensive benefits package including; Medical, Dental, Vision, Employer Paid Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, a generous 401(k) match, Commuter Benefits, TerraLunches, TerraTalks, Tuition/Licensing/Professional Development Reimbursement, Flexible Work Schedule, ongoing company-sponsored events.