We are looking for an expereinced Billing Specialist for a full-time opportunity in Calgary, AB at our head office location downtown.
The Billing Specialist role is responsible for the day-to-day processing of customer invoicing and regular communications with customers and field to ensure accurate and timely posting of revenue.
- Execute high-volume invoicing accurately and efficiently daily.
- Review Tickets – rates, sums, invoice support per customer requirements.
- Communicate with internal and external customers regarding discrepancies.
- Managing the storage of invoice support
- Perform daily invoicing submissions based on customer requirements (mail, email, online portals – e.g. OpenInvoice, Cortex, Ariba)
- Provide reporting as required
- Entering timesheets into 3rd party proprietary portals
Employees Safety Responsibilities
- Be familiar with, and work in accordance with health and safety legislation and company policies and procedures
- Take reasonable care to use safety and personal protective equipment as required by health and safety legislation and company policies and procedures
- Immediately report any incident or condition believed to be hazardous to worker's health or safety to HSE Integrated supervision and management
- Refuse the work if danger is imminent or not controlled
- 1-3 years of experience in a Billing role
- Must have Portal Invoicing submission experience.
- Intermediate knowledge of billing rules and processes
- Ability to establish respect and rapport with team and others
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be self-directed and able to appropriately prioritize workload
- Able to deal with interruption
- Computer literacy is a MUST. (PDF, Outlook, ERP systems, file/folder management)
- Good oral & written communication skills
- Energy industry knowledge/experience is an asset