Qualifications and Competencies:
- Emergency medical professionals with Advanced First Aid skills
- CPR and Defib certified
- Work outdoors in spring, summer, and autumn for extended periods & all weather conditions
- Team oriented
- Maintain a caring and sensitive attitude towards guest
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must maintain personal appearance in accordance with Bromley standards
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates outdoors and indoors during the spring, summer, and autumn seasons. This includes all forms of seasonal weather found in Vermont. This role routinely uses first aid equipment, solutions, and materials.
This is largely a sedentary role staffing a First Aid room, with brief periods of intensity if an emergency demands it. Must be able to lift and carry 20 lbs over uneven terrain.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.