We know what you're thinking. "What kind of name is IncredibleBank?"
Well, we're glad you asked.
With a name like IncredibleBank, we have a lot to live up to. Our name is a promise we make every day to our customers and to our employees (and hey, that could be you!). A promise that we strive to be incredible in everything we do. A promise that will help our customers, fellow employees, and our communities to do the incredible.
At IncredibleBank, we're all about ICE. What's ICE? ICE stands for Incredible Customer ExperienceTM (that's right - an experience so good and so important we trademarked it). ICE illustrates the core values that drive everything we do - how we conduct business, how we treat each other, and how we continuously strive to build on our model of customer-focused banking. Our core values have been in place for more than 50 years and continue to influence every aspect of our operation today.
So - how can you help us live up to our name?
About the Role
We are eager to discuss the prospect of you joining our team as our next incredible team member! This position reports to the SBA Closing Manager and will perform a variety of SBA loan processing and closing functions, ensuring quality loan documentation, adherence to banking regulations, the SBA Standard Operating Procedures, Bank Loan Policy, and Bank Standard Operating Procedures.
In this role, you will have an opportunity to partner with team members and key stakeholders to provide Incredible Customer Experiences of your own by completing tasks such as:
- Ensuring Bank SBA 7(a) loans are processed and closed compliant with State and Federal laws and regulations as well as the published SBA SOP.
- Actively managing the SBA loan pipeline and meeting critical closing dates.
- Preparing and communicating a list of closing needs and requirements for the customer, including applicable forms. Working with borrower, brokers, Bank staff, and attorneys to assist the customer through the closing process.
- Ordering, engaging, collecting, and reviewing closing documentation such as, but not limited to entity documents, site inspections, insurance coverages, collateral descriptions, UCC searches, invoices, etc.
- Coordinating the loan closing and loan disbursement(s) with the customer, the Bank, escrow agent, mobile notary, and/or legal counsel.
This is a full-time salaried exempt position, averaging approximately 40 hours/week. Schedule may vary by time zone, Monday through Friday.
This position is remote eligible. Individuals may choose to work from a designated home office space or may choose to work onsite at any IncredibleBank branch location in Wisconsin and Michigan.
You do what is right over what is easy. You don’t settle for “good enough.” You’re driven to learn and grow. You recognize your impact on the customer experience, regardless of your role.
Those attributes are just a few things our incredible employees have in common.
And, if you are looking for an opportunity to build your career in SBA and enjoy working with customers for their loan closing needs, we’d be so excited to learn a little more about you and your interests in joining the team! Our recommended and preferred qualifications are:
- Degree from four-year college or university or equivalent work experience in banking and a minimum of 1-4 years of SBA closing experience is desired.
- Individuals in this position should possess basic knowledge of lending principles and SBA 7(a) lending, and a basic understanding of loan closing documents.
- Experience working with SBA, loan processing, servicing, packaging, and/or closing is a plus.
About Our Benefits and Compensation
Our promise of ICE extends to our employees as well. Our employees are our greatest asset, and we strive to show our appreciation by offering top-tier benefits and, dare we say, more than competitive compensation that we’re willing to discuss up front.
And we are constantly evaluating and improving our benefits. In fact, eligible employees receive over 30 days off per calendar year! That includes 18 days of PTO to begin, PLUS an Anniversary Holiday, Birthday Holiday, Wellness Holiday, and 12 observed Bank Holidays.
Check out our total rewards package at: https://incrediblebank.mybenefitsapp.com/
About the Company
IncredibleBank first started in 1967 as River Valley Bank with a single location in Rothschild, WI. And we may have strong roots in community banking, but IncredibleBank wasn’t awarded as one of America’s Most Innovative Banks by the Independent Community Bankers of America for our popcorn Fridays. Though we do love free popcorn...
We strive to stay on the leading edge of banking technology with the goal providing the best, simplest way for our customers across the country to do their banking. But if our customers need us, they can pick up the phone and talk to a real person. And that’s what makes us America’s first national online community bank. And who doesn’t love the idea of a national community?
Today, IncredibleBank is a $1.7 billion-asset institution that has grown to 15 brick-and-mortar locations with customers in all 50 states. But we know that as an employer, it’s less about size than it is about culture. That’s why we’re especially proud to have been recognized as a “Best Bank to Work For” by American Banker and certified as a Great Place to Work®.
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, and/or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.