About the Administration and IT Teams
Operations: Partners with key stakeholders to optimize the operational needs of the organization's functions and divisions. Stewards the financial health of the organization and provides expert consultation, services, and operational solutions to stakeholders, empowering them to achieve maximal impact and efficacy.
Information Technology (IT): Implements and manages CPE's operational information systems, both hardware and software, that support the strategic direction of the organization. Oversees organizational technology initiatives.
CPE is seeking dynamic, part-time (up to 15 hours/week) interns with a passion for social justice issues to join our team! Interns will work closely with CPE staff to support our justice, science, field engagement or program management initiatives. CPE's internship is designed to develop and cultivate interpersonal & professional skills.
Location: Remote, within the United States
Program Dates: August 15 - December 9, 2022
Responsibilities may include: research and writing, content creation, data analytics, community or donor outreach and other duties depending on skill set and interest.
- Superior attention to detail
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a remote environment
- Preference for rising junior or senior with a passion for social justice issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in G Suite, specifically Gmail, Google Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Forms
- Passionate about social justice issues
Application Submission Guidelines
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis through June 3, 2022. We encourage you to apply early. To apply, please submit the following materials:
- Cover Letter - Please indicate which team is of interest in your cover letter.
In the instance that the applicant's state minimum wage is more than $15/hour, CPE will adjust compensation accordingly to meet state standards.