Are you a Mental Health Therapist – Community Based who is passionate about people? Are you looking for a job where you’ll enjoy excellent benefits and the chance to make a difference in your community? Then join the I Am Boundless, Inc. team!
We are a fast-growing nonprofit organization committed to building a world that realizes the boundless potential of all people. For more than forty years, we’ve provided people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and behavioral health challenges the support and services to thrive. Our person-centered approach to care celebrates people for who they are and empowers them to become active participants in the communities where they live, work, and play.
Will you join us? Apply today!
Working for Boundless has many perks. We treat our team like family and offer advantages that allow you to focus, thrive, and grow. Why Boundless?
- Excellent benefits including no-cost dental, vision, and life insurance
- A Boundless sponsored $150 deposited into your flexible spending plan
- 232 hours of paid time off
- Student loan forgiveness through the Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Scholarships geared towards professional development and continued education
- Career growth opportunities
What You Will be Doing
This therapist is responsible for providing behavioral health services, including counseling and case management services to children, adolescents, adults, and families. Individual, group, or family services will be provided in a community-based setting.
The therapist reports to the clinical supervisor and is responsible for ensuring that the treatment needs of the clients are met and maintained to support individual client psychosocial and emotional needs. Services must be provided in accordance with policies and procedures, and current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations. This is a full time, community-based position.
This job operates in a professional environment but works primarily in a community-based setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and phones. If the employee lives near a Boundless office, office space could be utilized occasionally as needed.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and listen. The employee frequently is required to sit; drive; type; speak on the phone; participate in virtual meetings and appointments.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, working at least 40 hours per week. This position operates Monday through Friday during regular business hours. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
May be required to cover rotation for on-call after hours coverage to support crisis needs.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in social work or related field.
- Licensed through the State of Ohio as a LSW/LPC/LISW/LPCC.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Two or more years of supervised work experience in a behavioral health care setting, working directly with clients.
- Experience working with people with autism spectrum disorders and developmental disabilities.
- Experience working with people with mental health conditions.
All candidates who have received an offer of employment will be required to undergo a pre-employment background check, drug screen, and health screen as applicable for the role.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.