The Talent Acquisition Analyst is responsible for the full cycle recruitment cycle and applicant tracking system processes in compliance with the TCRHCC mission, values and Navajo Preference in Employment Act. The incumbent will facilitate the effective staffing of the organization by strategically assessing the needs of the company and identifying the recruitment needs and filling those needs with human assets. The analyst will be responsible for development and assessment of recruitment and retention strategies for all organizational departments to meet Strategic Goals and needs of the corporation as related to Human Resources.
- Prepare personnel action forms, offer letters and contracts (as applicable) for new hires, transfers and contractors.
- Following up with Sterling on reports when issues or discrepancies arise, ensuring background check is complete and other joint commission compliance items are received and in the new hire personnel file.
- Posting PCT approved jobs in electronic contractor database. Communicating with agency recruiter to ensure all compliance documents, questions/concerns, are answered and the hiring manager completes the interview for selection.
- Works with managers about their current vacancy needs to meet patient care needs. Providing updates about applicants received and status of new hire offers. Providing guidance to make PCT request when needed, reviewing staffing plan with manager
- Screening applicants, forwarding qualified applicants to dept. managers, following NPEA guidelines and ensuring information is updated in applicant tracking system.
- Complete adjudication process per the Indian Child Welfare Act suitability requirements for employment.
- Updating the job vacancy listing and applicant tracking system with new requisitions and closing dates weekly.
- Follow up on PCT approved positions, or contractor extensions and reconcile with the staffing plan, Service Now and department managers.
- Coordinate and facilitate site visits for all hard to fill positions for the corporation.
- Monitoring, feedback of applications and the job vacancy listing are a priority within recruitment. Recruitment and contact of selected candidates are ongoing, contact by email, telephone and or in person for compliance of the onboarding process is completed daily.
- Complete all pertinent reports as related to hiring, recruitment, vacancy rates, and human resource functions as needed.
- Implement, build, access, cross check and address the applicant tracking system needs and find solutions to meet TCRHCC hiring process and policy.
- Working with the Employee Health Nurse to obtain clearance regarding immunizations for new hires/transfers.
- Facilitate applicant tracking system training and one-on-one instruction for all new and current staff of the organization.
- Serving as Chair of retention rangers to facilitate retention initiates for employees
- Providing information to inquiring vendors on our recruitment needs and complete recruiting events on behalf of the organization.
- Working with the Contract Specialist to determine if previous or current contracts have terms, conditions or obligations for direct hire employment or any other obligation of which may sever current contract.
- Ensure proper PPE is always worn while on duty including but not limited to, face mask, gloves, gown, isolation gown, NIOSH-approved N95 filtering face piece respirator or higher, if available), and eye or face shield.
- Complete all donning and doffing tasks in a safe acceptable method and discard of used PPE accordingly. (see CDC website for most current updates)
- Complete task training for all routine cleaning and decontamination processes for all surfaces contaminated by a communicable disease to ensure a high level of patient, visitor, employee, and external customer satisfaction
- Perform any other duties as assigned by management.
MENTAL AND PHYSICAL EFFORT
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to sit at a desk for a prolong period of time, position requires ability to frequently bend, and occasionally stand, walk, drive, bend, kneel, climb, crouch, twist, maintain balance, and reach. Must write legibly and use a computer; must be able to hear and talk over the telephone and in person with others. Must be able to lift, push, and pull items that weigh up to 25 lbs. such as files, boxes, or recruitment items. Sensory requirements for position include prolonged ability for near and color vision, seeing fine details, hearing normal speech, hearing overhead pages, telephone use, and occasional ability for far vision, and depth perception. Both hand manipulation is required for ability of simple/firm grasping and fine manipulation.
Must be able to prioritize, use good judgment, and be able to coordinate a variety of issues while being frequently interrupted. Must have ability to cope with high level of stress, make decisions under high pressure, concentrate, handle a high degree of flexibility, handle multiple priorities in stressful situation, work along and demonstrate a high degree of patience for a prolonged period of time. Must occasionally be able to cope with anger/fear/hostility of others in a calm way, manage altercations, adapt to shift work, and work in areas that are close and crowded.
May occasionally be exposed to infectious diseases.
Talent Acquisition Analyst I:
Associate degree in Business Administration or Human Resources related field
Talent Acquisition Analyst II:
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources related field
Talent Acquisition Analyst I:
- Must have one year of experience in the field of hiring, recruitment and/or working in an HR-related role
- One year of experience in a health care related field
Talent Acquisition Analyst II:
- Must have three years of experience in the field of hiring, recruitment and/or electronic applicant tracking system software.
- Two years of experience in a health care related field
Other Skills and Abilities:
A record of satisfactory performance in all prior and current employment as evidenced by positive employment references from previous and current employers. All employment references must address and indicate success in each one of the following areas:
- Positive working relationships with others
- Reliable and dependable; reports to work as scheduled without excessive absences.
- Possession of high ethical standards and no history of complaints.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language; at times simultaneously
- Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities using service recovery and customer service skills
- Highly self-motivated and keen attention to detail
- Proven track record of strong customer service orientation
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Performs a variety of task and may lead and direct the work of others
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude and works independently; provides detailed reports and instruction to Supervisor/Manager
- Completion of and above-satisfactory scores on all job interviews, demonstrating to the satisfaction of the interviewees and TCRHCC that the applicant can perform the essential functions of the job
- Successful completion of and positive results from all background and reference checks, including positive employment references from authorized representatives of past and current employers demonstrating to the satisfaction of TCRHCC a record of satisfactory performance and that the applicant can perform the essential functions of the job
- Successful completion of fingerprint clearance requirements, physical examinations, and other screenings indicating that the applicant is qualified to be employed by TCRHCC and demonstrating to the satisfaction of TCRHCC that the applicant can perform the essential functions of the job
- Submission of all required employment-related documents, applications, resumes, references, and other required information free of false, misleading or incomplete information, as determined by TCRHCC.