Are you an Salesforce Administrator who is passionate about people? Are you looking for a job where you’ll enjoy excellent benefits and the chance to make a difference in your community? Then join the I Am Boundless, Inc. team!
We are a fast-growing nonprofit organization committed to building a world that realizes the boundless potential of all people. For more than forty years, we’ve provided people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and behavioral health challenges the support and services to thrive. Our person-centered approach to care celebrates people for who they are and empowers them to become active participants in the communities where they live, work, and play.
Will you join us? Apply today!
Working for Boundless has many perks. We treat our team like family and offer advantages that allow you to focus, thrive, and grow. Why Boundless?
- Excellent benefits including no-cost dental, vision, and life insurance
- A Boundless sponsored $150 deposited into your flexible spending plan
- 232 hours of paid time off
- Student loan forgiveness through the Federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Scholarships geared towards professional development and continued education
- Career growth opportunities
Salary Range: $71,000 - $75,000 annually
Schedule: Monday-Friday: 8:00am-4:30pm (work hours may vary depending on the day or task - work flexibility is offered)
What You Will be Doing
I Am Boundless is seeking an individual giving professional committed to meaningful donor engagement and helping donors recognize their impact. In this role, your duties will include creating user accounts, maintaining our sales databases, and training staff on the effective use of Salesforce products. To ensure success as a Salesforce administrator, you should possess extensive knowledge of Salesforce system administration and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Primary Job Responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Building relationships across the organization and educating users on Salesforce language and features
- Ensuring optimal performance of Salesforce systems and products
- Upgrading and configuring Salesforce systems and integrations such as B2B marketing integrations like Pardot
- Managing all aspects of Salesforce user and license management, including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups
- Importing leads, contacts, and other data
- Building custom reports and dashboards
- Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Workflow, Process Builder, fields, page layouts, record types, custom settings, dashboards and reports
- Performing database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing
- Evaluating and installing new Salesforce releases, as well as providing training and support
- Documenting user and administrative processes
- Preparing reports for various departments
- User support tickets
- Identifying and gathering requirements from users and stakeholders, translating into best practice, scalable solutions
- Utilizing key relationship building skills, bridge the gap between salesforce users and the organization.
- Creating training materials, training new and existing users, and communicating platform changes to the user base and stakeholders
- Sandbox environment management
- Proactive system maintenance including Security Reviews, Release Updates, Health Check, and Optimizer
- Lead the Salesforce Governance Council, driving adoption and consistency in the use of the Safesforce application
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent combination of education and progressive, related experience
- 2-3 years of experience as a Salesforce administrator in a similar environment
- Extensive experience in the administration and maintenance of Salesforce systems
- Experience in performing Salesforce upgrades and ensuring successful integration
- Experience creating and maintaining Salesforce databases
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce products and their functionalities
- Proficiency in creating Salesforce profiles, allocating roles, and managing access
- Knowledge of importing contact data and generating Salesforce reports
- Ability to provide Salesforce training and end-user support
- Excellent relationship-building skills and ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Understanding of Salesforce sharing and security (roles, profiles, permissions, Organization Wide Defaults, sharing rules)
- Experience implementing Salesforce configuration changes including (but not limited to): Workflow, Process Builder, fields, page layouts, record types, custom settings, dashboards and reports
- Demonstrates enthusiasm towards continued professional development and participation in the Salesforce online community
- Prior experience working with a non-profit or health-oriented organization is a plus
- Prior experience with Pardot
Location: This position is remote but is required to be within a select few states
- OH, PA, NC, MI, VT, NV, TN
All candidates who have received an offer of employment will be required to undergo a pre-employment background check, drug screen, and health screen as applicable for the role.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.