Job Title: Packaging Supervisor - 2nd Shift
Reports To: Production Manager
Hours: Monday - Friday, 3pm-11:30pm
SUMMARY: Monitors all activities and employees in the Packaging Department.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: 3-5 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Must have proficient writing, math and communication skills
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execute packaging processes in accordance with packaging record
- During Removal and Inspection check criteria of defected/good product and Train all associate for Inspection as specified in SOP.
- Will be responsible to train all associate with cGMP requirement, Operation Procedure, Cleaning Procedure, Documentation and Safety.
- Also responsible to retrain or qualified Associate if required.
- Will be responsible to take charge from previous shift and check available workforce and allocate work to them to achieve target.
- Must have good work ethics and must be a team player and leader.
- Operate various packaging equipment per procedure mentioned in the SOP/BMR/MBR.
- Perform machine changeovers and area cleaning and set up as required.
- Troubleshoot and make appropriate adjustments to maintain packaging specifications.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards during all stages of the packaging process.
- Complete packaging documents, ensuring accuracy and completeness. Review paperwork and check correctness and submit QA/Manager for final review or approval.
- Maintain compliance at all times with related SOPs, packaging records, and cGMPs in the packaging process.
- Perform duties through the proper and safe use of equipment according to Health & Safety procedures and Equipment Manuals.
- Report daily activity performed in shift and man power utilize to perform that.
- Responsible to keep area and equipment’s all time with status label
- Other duties as required.
As an employee of The Company, you will be eligible to participate in a benefits package, which includes:
- Health Benefits: The Company offers Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD and Life Insurance after 60 days, effective the 1st of the month following full-time employment.
- Vacation: Vacation accrues at 3.33 hours per month the 1st of the month for the 1st year, afterwards vacation accrues 6.67 hours per month thereafter.
- Personal/Sick Days: After 90 days of full-time employment, you will be eligible to accrue 4.67 hours per month following 90 days probation on the 1st of the following month. Personal/sick days up to 7 days per year, in accordance with our Company Policy.
- Paid Holidays: The Company typically observes up to 6 holidays per year. Following the completion of 90 days of full-time employment, you will be compensated for holidays at your regular base rate of pay.
401K – You can enroll in the 401k but you will not be eligible to for the company match until after 1 year of employment at open enrollments in January or July. 401k - Age 21. Plan amended to all initial eligibility after 30 Days. Entry point 1st of month following.
Match is EE 3%-ER 3%, EE 4%-ER 3.5%, EE 5%-ER 4%, 4% ER match is the maximum.
- EAP – Employee Assistance Program
Dear Potential Candidates,
It has come to our attention that there are scammers representing themselves as part of the human resources team at Aspire Pharmaceuticals sending job scam emails. These scammers utilize non-Aspire email accounts, conduct online interviews, offer jobs then request a candidate’s personal information such as social security numbers or banking information. If you have received such correspondence, delete it. If you have questions about whether or not a job opportunity email is legitimate, forward it to Karen Spedaliere, HR Director, email@example.com, 732-447-1444, extension 1604, to confirm all job opportunities before responding via email or phone.
There are many ways to identify a job scam email:
- The email is from a Gmail, Yahoo, or Outlook address. Aspire emails from their corporate email account. Aspire will not post jobs that do not have a corporate email account.
- You are not the only recipient on the email. Aspire will not send an email about a job offer to multiple people at once.
- The email does not address you by name. The email may say your information was obtained from a job board. If so, they should address the email to you directly, rather than “Hello Candidate” or “Good Morning”.
- The company name is a legitimate company. To make the scam more believable the email may use the name of Aspire Pharmaceuticals. However, the person contacting you has no relationship with Aspire Pharmaceuticals.
- They ask to continue the conversation by text. This makes the scam harder to document. Conversations about legitimate offers would be conducted by email.
- They ask for personal information in an email. Legitimate job opportunities require you to apply and provide your personal information in an official application, such as on the company website.
- The email contains grammatical or spelling errors. A very common attribute of scam emails is that they do not bother to spell check or grammar check their outgoing emails.
- There is no contact information for the sender. Any legitimate email from Aspire’s Human Resources or Recruiting department should have a signature line with the sender's name, title, and contact information.
- The email asks you to visit a non-company website. Aspire will only ask you to visit its company website for an official application.
Somerset / New Jersey / 08873
Tel: 732. 447.1444