The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for management of Information Technology across the organization; specifically, SharePoint, Microsoft Access, Salesforce, and online community platforms. Serves as internal helpdesk for computer and software related needs and serve as internal Salesforce Administrator. Recommends improved technology systems for the organization. This is a great opportunity to really lean in on several different IT and system areas within the organization.
OFN is a leading national network of CDFIs headquartered in Washington, D.C. In pursuit of our mission to align capital with social, economic, and political justice, OFN supports its 350+ member CDFIs with money, strength, and voice to drive transformational change in financially underserved rural, urban, and Native communities nationwide. We help money flow to people and places where traditional finance doesn’t reach. As a financial intermediary, OFN secures private capital for CDFIs through strategic partnerships with leading corporations such as Google and Twitter, mainstream financial institutions such as Bank of America and Wells Fargo, and philanthropic organizations such as the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
OFN builds the strength of its membership and other CDFIs through financial products and services, events, training, research, policy advocacy, and visibility. Currently OFN has an on-balance sheet loan portfolio of $150 million and manages capital on-and off-balance sheet of nearly $1 billion and has plans to bring additional $1 billion in new private capital to the industry.
To learn more, visit www.ofn.org
People who work at OFN come from a variety of professional and academic backgrounds. If you have:
- Passion for the mission and true believer in our core purpose.
- Courage to be a fearless advocate who is confident and resilient in our fight to drive capital into low-income communities.
- Smart, quick seekers of knowledge who thrive on creating and developing new strategies, products, and programs for increasing capital to communities we serve.
- Desire to be a collaborative team player who possesses humility and a willingness to lean in all areas of our work.
Come be a part of our growing diverse, highly committed, skilled, and collaborative staff.
This position is based in Washington, D.C. All staff currently work a hybrid schedule.
- Serve as administrator for organizational software systems including SharePoint, Salesforce, and Azure.
- Provide helpdesk support and troubleshooting.
- Draft instructional manuals and training guides for new software and systems.
- Assist in the development and implementation of appropriate technology related and information management policies and practices (such as emergency plans, back-up procedures, document management policies, etc.)
- Provide computer and phone training for new employees.
- Support the Research team with SQL database management on Azure.
- Manage the Microsoft Azure Active Directory (AD) infrastructure and collaborate with various teams to ensure it integrates seamlessly with all components including network, security, messaging and remote access, and virtualized computing environments.
- Analyze, support and administer existing Windows based systems and provide troubleshooting strategies.
- Support security monitoring and analytics capabilities across network and host devices.
- Work with the IT & Security team to assess, design and implement emerging security technologies and controls to resolve emerging issues and risks.
- Diagnose and resolve end-user issues regarding server, printers, PC hardware, email, Internet, VPN and local area network access.
Salesforce Administrator Responsibilities:
- Ensure optimal performance of Salesforce systems and products.
- Identify and gather requirements, translating into best practice, scalable solutions with a focus on exceptional user experience; Identify unused or underutilized platform features.
- Create a platform roadmap, define priorities, and liaise with stakeholders.
- Manage Salesforce vendor(s) as needed for ongoing support, enhancements, and projects. Collaborate with vendor(s) to ensure that OFN stakeholder needs and organizational priorities are represented.
- Upgrade and configure Salesforce systems for optimized integration.
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user maintenance, modification of page layouts, generation of reports and dashboards, creation of new fields and other routine tasks such as manage Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups.
- Import leads, contacts, and other data.
- Perform database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing.
- Evaluate and install new Salesforce releases, as well as providing training and support.
- Document processes, including error reports and changes to field history tables.
- Communicate platform changes to end users and stakeholders.
- Train new users and grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization.