Trump Winery in Charlottesville, Virginia is looking for a Customer Service Specialist to join our Marketing team. This individual will be a first point of contact for guests across the estate in person, over the phone, and through digital correspondence. This position directly reports to the Director of Sales and Marketing but works closely with the Digital Marketing Coordinator, Tasting Room Manager, Assistant General Manager, General Manager, and other department managers.
Location: Trump Winery - 20 minutes south of Charlottesville
Wage: $17-$20/hr DOE + Excellent Benefits
Hours: FT - Monday thru Friday 9AM to 5PM in the office, weekend availability-especially in October, November and December
Benefits: Affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance, PTO (paid vacation, sick days, and holidays), 401k eligibility after one year with company match up to 6%, Voluntary Life, AD&D, and Accident Insurance Plans available, generous employee discount, travel discounts at Trump Hotels, educational opportunities, paid volunteer days, and more.
- Serve visitors to the office by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer incoming phone calls/emails and respond in a timely, courteous, and professional manner; screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Provide customer service to all guests including but not limited to placement of orders, scheduling group reservations, and responding to customer emails and telephone calls
- Deliver exceptional service that is synonymous with the Trump brand
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments as requested
- Assist in maintaining and cataloging digital assets including brand photography and collateral on shared and Google drive; remove old files as replaced with new ones
- Assist with posting content to social media channels as needed
- Pull sales reports as requested by Marketing Team
- Assist Marketing Team with various administrative activities as needs arise, including editing and proofing email campaigns and print collateral
- Enter new email sign ups from Tasting Room
- Perform clerical duties such as filing; photocopying, collating, faxing, receiving and sorting daily mail/deliveries for multiple departments
- Maintain inventory of paper and printing supplies
- Support all departments with printing and laminating needs
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access to the property by answering gate phone and confirming identity of visitor
- Must work well in an environment of rapidly changing priorities
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service
- Be a quick learner with the ability to multi-task
- Must be able to maintain a professional demeanor under pressure, solve problems in a creative manner
- Clear understanding of day to day office operations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computing skills (Word, Excel, Google Suite, Mailchimp); experience in sales/CRM/POS system; experience with e-marketing software or graphic design a plus
- Ability to wear multiple hats and switch gears often and as needs arise
See why we’ve been named “one of the best places to work in Charlottesville”. We offer:
- 80% company paid and 40% dependent paid medical premium with only a $1000 deductible
- 80% company paid dental premium
- 80% company paid vision premium
- Vacation, sick, and holiday pay
- Voluntary Life/AD&D and Accident Plans available
- 401k after one year with up to 6% company match
- Generous discounts on wine, merchandise, and hotels
- Monthly wine training opportunities
- Two paid team volunteer days per year
Trump Winery is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other categories protected by federal, state, and local law.
Trump Winery participates in the E-Verify Program (Identity and Employment Eligibility Verification) and uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States.
Este Empleador participa en E-Verify (Verificación de Documentos de Identidad y Elegibilidad de Empleo).