Why Russell Cellular?
Here are some reasons why Russell Cellular is the company for you!
Starting pay is up to $25/hourly!
Sign On Bonus $1,000 after completing 90 days of service!
- Heath, dental, vision, life insurance and Aflac short term disability
- Paid Sick Days, Paid Vacation Days, and Paid Company Holidays
- Employee Assistance Programs
- 401k with a company match
- Verizon Sales discounts, sales contests and incentives
- Opportunity for growth and advancement through training
- Flexible scheduling
- Employee referral programs
- Community involvement opportunities
What will you do in your role?
You equip people with the wireless products they need and make sure they get the customer service they deserve. You are a Store Manager who believes in your company, in your team, and in the best interest of your customers. If you're self-motivated and interested in a career in retail sales, if you are looking for an opportunity for growth and financial stability, then you need to consider being a Store Manager for Russell Cellular, a Premium Wireless Agent for Verizon.
- Facilitating retail sales of cellular phones and wireless services to the general public
- Creating additional sales opportunities through creative marketing campaigns
- Continually increasing knowledge of telecommunications products and services
- Observing retail sales reps selling process, teaching best practices and ensuring delivery of top-tier customer service
- Seeking additional sales through creative marketing and community involvement
- Developing and monitoring action plans for the accomplishment of daily/month sales goals
- Prepare Wireless Specialist reviews with approval from the District Sales Manager
- Facilitate new hire sales training program and ensuring that are required elements are completed
- Pre-screening of job applicants and conducting all interviews
- Hiring of new employees with approval from the District Sales Manager
- Conduct disciplinary action plans as needed with approval from the District Sales Manager
- Manage shift scheduling
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and communication skills; ability to build relationships and adapt to a diverse customer base is desired
- Motivation and an inner drive to learn, grow, and excel
- A knack for technology and the ability to learn wireless quickly
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as need be
- Outgoing, motivating, confident, positive team leader with an amazing ability to inspire others
Russell Cellular is a Verizon Authorized Retailer that has been in business since 1993. We are a part of Verizon's Big 6 program and was awarded Verizon Wireless Partner of the Year for 2018. With over 700 locations, in 42 states, and 2,400 plus employees, our mission is to provide the best wireless experience to every customer, every time. As you will be the face of our team, we will offer you uncapped earning potential and opportunities for advancement.
Come and join us and be a part of the Russell Cellular success!
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Russell Cellular is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Russell Cellular makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.