BSW needed to provide case management to older adults living in Brooklyn, and working from offices in the Canarsie and Starrett City neighborhoods. This is a full-time (M-F, 9-5), temp position that is available now until end of June. This is a hybrid position offering the ability to partially work from home.
The duties are as follows:
1) Assist in Client with Case
2) Using STARS database
3) Writing case notes and doing client intakes.
4) Phone calls to clients and assisting with virtual activity sign up.
• Good oral and written communication skills (including record keeping skills)
• Some prior group leadership experience is preferred.
• Must be computer literate, including ability to learn and use program-specific software. • Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
• Understanding and appreciation of the roles of race, religion, ethnicity, sexual preference, and individual values as they relate to serving clients and families
fully vaccinated with covid vaccine