To maintain company equipment in accordance with company standards while maximizing utilization and uptime with a focus on company cost objectives.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS.
• Experienced in computer based maintenance systems.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum one year of experience in vehicle repair.
• This position does not supervise others.
This position will be required to work in a shop environment in which the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration, heat and cold, and increased levels of noise, and
• Constantly positions oneself to operate, inspect, and move up to 60 pounds,
• manual dexterity to operate a computer keyboard on a daily basis,
• detect, recognize and assess printed text and hand written documents,
• be able to communicate and exchange accurate information.
This position is currently not accepting applications.
To search for an open position, please go to http://USATruckInc.appone.com