We are a Tempe based Safety & Promotional Marketing Company located just west of Downtown Tempe and ASU! We are an exciting, fast paced company and we are expanding fast!
This position entails setting up production artwork for paper based printing jobs, producing final paper product-based jobs, helping make service / supply calls and emails, and fulfill other odds and ends related to print production or art related projects. May at times be required to create artwork for print / digital files.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud family of programs, specifically Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign. Knowledge of the other CC programs is a plus, such as Photoshop, but not a necessity.
- Working basic knowledge of the Microsoft Office 365 family of programs, specifically Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Strong proof-reading skills.
- Ability to lift upwards of 50 lbs.
- Basic knowledge of running a Ricoh office production level printer, automatic cutter, manual cutter and laminator a bonus but not required.
Other Opportunities for growth include:
- Compensation based growth opportunities within the Print Department
- Design and Marketing Department related opportunities
This is an assistant level position that can lead to other duties and opportunities within our Print Department. Please list / share any relevant skills or previous job experience.
STARTING SALARY RANGE: DOE
LIFT 30LBS BOXES WHEN NECESSARY
MUST BE LEGALLY ABLE TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES
IMPORTANT NOTES: THIS JOB CAN BE VERY FAST PACED AND YOU MUST BE ABLE TO WORK UNDER PRESSURE AND EVER CHANGING DEADLINES.
Our client base is both local and national and provides great exposure and learning opportunities for growth and advancement!
If you are interested, please email your resume and / or work experience generated email. Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.