We are a Tempe based Safety & Promotional Marketing Company located just west of Downtown Tempe and ASU! We are an exciting, fast paced company and we are expanding fast!
As large manufacture and decorator of promotional and safety products we have an immediate need for an Associate to add to our New Product Team! The Qualified candidate is detailed, problem solver with basic data product management, promotional product curation, and strong problem solving skills. Attention to detail and a strong drive to be self-reliant and project goal focused will help the candidate be successful in the position.
Our candidate of choice will be able to balance the following skills to be successful:
- General Product Database Magnement Skills
- Strong Basic Data Management skills. Working knowledge of Excel and Product data management
- Experience with promotional products and vendor relations a plus
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong project organizational skills
- General Web based application knowledge. Magento / WordPress / Headless CMS platforms a plus
- Graphic design skills a plus, with working knowledge or Adobe products; Illustrator, Photoshop, XD and InDesign (or Sketch, Figma etc.)
Other Opportunities for growth include:
- Compensation based growth opportunities within the Product Department
- Product Curation and Marketing
- Client Product Proposals and Sales Team
- High School diploma or equivalent, required.
- Minimum of 2 year of data admin and/or customer service experience
- Front End / Web Application or CMS / eCommerce experience a plus
- Working basic knowledge of the Microsoft Office 365 family of programs, specifically Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Proficiency in English
- Oral Communication Skills
- Written Communication Skills (mainly for writing professional emails)
- Customer Relations
- Customer Service
STARTING SALARY RANGE: DOE
LIFT 30LBS BOXES WHEN NECESSARY
MUST BE LEGALLY ABLE TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES
IMPORTANT NOTES: THIS JOB CAN BE VERY FAST PACED AND YOU MUST BE ABLE TO WORK UNDER PRESSURE AND EVER CHANGING DEADLINES.
Our client base is both local and national and provides great exposure and learning opportunities for growth and advancement!
If you are interested, please email your resume and / or work experience generated email. Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.