The role of Regional Dental Operations Manager is to develop and manage the business and people within a specific region. Guardian Dentistry Partners is looking for a reliable, hard-working leader to provide direction & support for several of our dental practices.
Regional Dental Operations Managers oversee practice operations for a group of 6 – 10 practices. Essential to this role is your ability to support and develop close working partnerships with Dentists, Office Managers, and practice team-members. You'll play a critical role spearheading growth and process improvement initiatives, own full profit and loss responsibility, and travel regionally to maintain a presence in the practices you support to ensure sustained success.
- Continuously assess staffing and recruitment needs; support Office Managers to effectively identify, hire, and onboard practice talent.
- Attain business goals through the achievement of revenue and profitability objectives.
- Provide training and development support to ensure all practice staff demonstrate knowledge of our business model, operating procedures, and protocols.
- Support daily office operations within the region as necessary.
- Respond to clinical and operational concerns; be accessible and responsive.
- Other related functions as requested by supported Practice Owners.
Our leaders cultivate a partner-mentorship with their team to help them continuously grow professionally by demonstrating integrity, leadership, and empathy. To succeed in the role, Regional Dental Operations Managers should also minimally have:
- Multi-location operations management experience in customer or patient-based industry.
- 5-7 years of experience in the dental industry.
- Demonstrated career progression with increased responsibility; sound decision-making skills and drive to succeed.
- Prior profit and loss responsibility with the ability to interpret and act upon financial statements.
- Strong aptitude for learning and technically proficient.
- Track record of coaching and developing others.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation & Paid Holidays
- 401k Program: with matching contributions
- Benefits: (offered at 30 hours or more)
- Competitive health, dental, and vision plan
- Life Insurance, STD/LTD Insurance
- Flexible Schedules with work/life balance
As this position requires daily travel to assigned offices, you must maintain a valid non-restricted driver's license and appropriate insurance. The Company reserves the right to request and review your Motor Vehicle Record at any time, according to state requirements
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, protected veteran status, disability status or other legally protected status. We will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.